Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
After earning my bitcoins I will divide it so that I can have multiple source of income. Putting eggs in one basket is not really ideal so for me, I will put some on hold and wait for it to increase its value while the others will be used for trading. Buying other altcoins to gain more profit and the other half will be withdrawn so that I will have a money for my daily expenses.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
I will invest and convert my earn for my future times. Of course to support my family. .
Activity: 268
January 01, 2018, 03:14:04 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I am planning to invest more and hold my bitcoin for a longer time so that it can earn higher than the usual amount of earning. Then if I get it I would like to start a new business so that the money I get (from bitcoin) will multiply and will earn more. Next is i would like to support my family in terms of financial so I can give back the effort, money, time that they gave to me.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
I will buy some bitcoins and hold them . A few years later , I will sell them if price grow up
Activity: 1
December 30, 2017, 11:00:47 AM
I plan to drive a lambo in the end of the 2019
Activity: 34
December 30, 2017, 10:59:59 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

My plans for bitcoin is that I want to invest more in bitcoin because it helps me to earn money. I value my bitcoin account and continue to use it because bitcoin helps me in my financial needs. I think that this coming 2018 the value of bitcoin will increase so I will hold my bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing.
Activity: 364
December 30, 2017, 08:22:27 AM
i don't have too much bitcoin now but i will try to buy or earn if possible.

once i get few bitcoin i'm trying to earn more by invest on alt currency but must save a amount and never spend it
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 06:40:06 PM
For now I plan to leave my bitcoin and not sell. Just watch the price go up because I believe bitcoin has great potentials that we are yet to see. Bitcoin price will surely go higher than this and when it does, I will be smiling to the bank. So my plan is simple, leave my BTC to grow in value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
December 29, 2017, 06:38:57 PM
I am not actually able to make certain plans of what should i do with my bitcoins right now,i would like to invest in bitcoin related companies but i dont find any trusted one,pretty much all of them are scam sites or involves risk of loosing as well.So plan is now to just collect them and increase the amount.

For me, just collect them and increase the amunt is the best is now.

My plan of my bitcoin is holding in a longterm way and waiting the right time to sell it because i know bitcoin will increasing the coming years and i wait that.
Activity: 16
December 29, 2017, 06:32:34 PM
I am not actually able to make certain plans of what should i do with my bitcoins right now,i would like to invest in bitcoin related companies but i dont find any trusted one,pretty much all of them are scam sites or involves risk of loosing as well.So plan is now to just collect them and increase the amount.

For me, just collect them and increase the amunt is the best is now.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

I will planning to convert my bitcoin to invest in the business and  as well I will invest in bitcoin to double my income. Also I'm planning to help my family, friend and community. Lastly I'm planning to have my own house and car as well good life.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2017, 04:55:35 PM
I have big plans for bitcoin first I will earn as many as I can to buy bitcoin then I will start doing investment after that I will try to make my life more comfortable and use it to support my family and many more
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
December 29, 2017, 04:27:15 PM
my plan is to save, invest and use it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
December 29, 2017, 04:20:38 PM
I won't hold it for too long. I'd use it to buy Altcoins since I see better return opportunities than Bitcoin. I don't say Bitcoin will go down, but I think Altcoins will go up, much higher than Bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2017, 03:34:58 PM
I am thinking to sell my bitcoins when the price touch 50k. Few months ago i bought some bitcoin and hold them when the price touch 20k i bought some more coins. But due to some event like Christmas and new year people are selling their coins, this cause bitcoin fall down. Its not a perfect time to sell my bitcoins, No matter how long it take to reach 50k i will hold them.
Activity: 8
December 29, 2017, 09:33:47 AM
I would like to just invest on it as long as the value of bitcoin continuously increasing. I would like to save it for future purposes and when that happened, I would give it to my parents
Activity: 173
December 29, 2017, 08:53:18 AM
Just hold them as long as they have value since it works kinda like my savings/retirement fund too. Not really rushing to get rich with bitcoins since it has served me well already and I just want to live a frugal life and not with all those glitz and glam. Also, I have my miners working for me 24/7 just to add me some more bitcoins for the future. I'm well invested for tomorrow rather than enjoying all the profit today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:48:22 AM
I plan to continuously invest on it and at the same time, research about its latest news and updates. In this way, I can predict what might happen to its growth. I also plan to work for it soon. There are a lot of businesses online that lets you do services and pay you bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 08:32:13 AM
If My government start regulating Bitcoin and accepting bitcoins then there are hardly few sectors left which I use mostly where I don't use Bitcoin. For now, Just earning money in my currency through Bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
December 29, 2017, 08:21:49 AM
My plan with Bitcoin is to be my lifetime job. When I retire from my job in the future, I will focus on investing more Bitcoin to have a profit. I will buy and sell my Bitcoin in trading sites so my assets will be higher and higher. Well it depends on the value since we know that Bitcoin price slow to rise. Also I will exchange some Bitcoin for some Altcoins that have or will have potential in the market. There are lots of altcoins now that have the quality and potential to be successful in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: