Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 14. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My plans would be to hold on to them 'til forever  Grin I will keep investing as long as I have extra funds to invest. For now my portfolio isn't that great but I'm sure in time it will be something worth that I can call an investment. I made sure that I only invest an amount I can afford to lose so just incase things becomes worst (which I don't wish to happen), it won't hurt much on the budget.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
For now my plan is to hold my coins and wait for the time that the price will go high again.its better to wait than to dcide right away smetimes it lead to bad outcme.
Activity: 168
I do not have a great portfolio, and I'm just waiting for the market to grow well then I will think or sell me some tokens or trmate them for a long period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I am not sure that selling is right as today considering the delays of BTC on the network. but is purely a superficial view reagarding the performance in the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
my plan is to hold on to my coin ,and buy more alt coin crypto is the future while sale the future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
plaining me in cryptocurrencies does invest a lot of bitcoin because I am sure that bitcoin price will soar again, but I not only rely on doing business in digital but I also want to open a real business of the results of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 191
Just Hodl for me. My coins come from mining so may as well wait and see where it goes rather than selling while it falls. If it keeps falling so be it, of it rises then great.

My situation right now is telling me that I need to sell my cryptos, because  I badly need cash right now. It doesn't matter if I couldn't earn good profit from it. 
But I don't want to go all in, maybe just a half of it will do and I will hold the other half.
Activity: 406
When bitcoin collapses the entire community, the crypto currency will again be divided into people who have earned it and those who have lost a lot of money
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
I do a lot of bounty now and I hope I get paid a lot because I want to buy some bitcoin for me to make my future assets, I now also do altcoin trading so that my goals are quickly achieved
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I am planning to continue to invest in cryptocurrencies because I believe that they are here to stay. I will still continue to trade because there are so many opportunities. Market is so volatile that's why it is very risky but if you know what you are doing then there is great opportunity. They say that cryptocurrency is still yet in its infancy and blockchain technology is yet to be updated by those giant companies and all other businesses so there is a great future ahead for us. We should be glad to know already cryptocurrecy because I consider us as early adopters given that blockchain technology will be adopted and used for the next hundred years.

I still believed in bitcoin capability sooner or later, it will boost. My coins are currently on hold status waiting for the right time.For now I'm not interested seeing the market value to avoid any panic.
Activity: 156
My plans and strategy is that still i will hold my crypto coins because cryptocurrencies now at the market is at low. If it rise back and profitable to sell then i will take the opportunity to earn. Patience will take us to victory, good profits at hodling.

Absolutely correct. It is best to hold now our crypto coins because value price now at the market is at low, hodling my bitcoin and my investments at top altcoins like ethereum, litecoins, neo and dash is my plan for now. Trade now my crypto coins is not profitable so i must wait for the next rampage of cryptocurrency at the market so that i can earn higher soon. My investments is at top crytocurrencies and i know it will rise back and i'm pretty sure of it. They are proven and tested no doubt of why they are at the top of all coins. It's all about patience.
Activity: 308
I plan to withdraw a part of my bitcoins in 2 years because I need for building a house of my dreams
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
I am planning to continue to invest in cryptocurrencies because I believe that they are here to stay. I will still continue to trade because there are so many opportunities. Market is so volatile that's why it is very risky but if you know what you are doing then there is great opportunity. They say that cryptocurrency is still yet in its infancy and blockchain technology is yet to be updated by those giant companies and all other businesses so there is a great future ahead for us. We should be glad to know already cryptocurrecy because I consider us as early adopters given that blockchain technology will be adopted and used for the next hundred years.
Activity: 163
Presently, my plan is i'm holding to all i have in my port folio not that i don't need to change them to FIAT for other use but all are not at my favour for they are down now. Moreover, i'm not keeping any CRYPTO for life. Anytime i need FIAT, i cash out and make use of my money.
We all have different plans for our crypto. Since I am new in crypto my plan is just to join campaigns in order for me to gain some income to help my family especially in financial support. If my earnings can afford to buy some coin then it will be good. Nothing is impossible if we are determined to do anything for our dreams.
Activity: 203
My plans and strategy is that still i will hold my crypto coins because cryptocurrencies now at the market is at low. If it rise back and profitable to sell then i will take the opportunity to earn. Patience will take us to victory, good profits at hodling.
Activity: 154
I hold the bitcoins and altcoins! I am going to increase the capital. When the price rises I will sell 50%. And I will enclose 25% in new perspective coins. I will spend other 25% for the needs!
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
I would hold specially now that the market is in very wavey situation, this is the best time to hold and wait for the right time until the market will be stable again. So I am gonna hold bitcoin for a sure profit and promising altcoin in the future.
Activity: 490
I very much hope that, nevertheless, we will witness with you how the finest money will be able to leave humanity, because such organizations as the federal reserve fund are really bored, they just ruin and do not create anything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
İndependent life from salary Sad I know, it is not easy. I have a basic principal, I will try continuosly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm all in on projects I believe in so I'm just hodling and buying more in the dips so i don't have to sell in bloodbaths
Pages:
Jump to: