Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 12. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
I plan to buy a house with my crypto someday. i hope that i will find real estate dealers who accept BTC as a form of pay for my dream to come true
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
I invest in the long term, so I do not make any special plans for my coins. But I continue to increase their contribution are regularly buying bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
My plans for crypto to use it as payment method in day to day life, though not all people are ready for that but I am pretty sire we are moving the right direction and soon people will realize the efficiency of such new method.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
As of now I still continue to work for bounty campaigns and help promote bitcoin activities and if had tokens I will just keep and hold as much as possible for the coming days and if I can have extra money then I will buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello my plans with crypto is hodl my tokens for better times,then i trade some of my tokens and somthing stay and hodl to next time..But until this is not happening im doing bounty programs search for good ico,bounty,read about crypto and enjoy participation in some beta testing platforms..
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
To get more cryptocurrency assets, a cryptomillionaire would be equal to a fiat millionaire so it make sense plus cryptocurrencies are going to be massive few decades or years from now that is why it is better to have or to adopt the technology early so that you wont regret in the future as the technology is evolving you are still have some of these.
Activity: 210
wait until the price increases and buy more altcoins to get the maximum profit for the year
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

In the near future I am going to expand my activity in the field of cryptocurrencies. There are many interesting things here. Plans include active participation in ICO projects. In addition I will try to earn on trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
my only plan is to keep investing in crypto and get big profits. so when the price goes up to the moon, I didn't lose as last year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The only thing that enters to my mind when I participate in Cryptocurrency! Is to hold it, while working with my part time job, I'll wait for the perfect timing then cash it out, i know that it's going to be tough but I'm a risk taker so hoping for a good outcome!
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I am planing to keep hold my investment on cryptocurrency specially bitcoin. Many expert said bitcoin price will rising more than highest price. But beside bitcoin, I am investing on others cryptocurrency with good project like ethereum
Activity: 165
For some time to come, I will still invest in either bitcoin or altcoin. I am still confident with the potential benefits of crypto for the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
My plan is to hold with my bitcoin and then find altcoins that may give me good earnings in the future. I can do this by thoroughly looking for the best altcoins out there. Altcoins that are recommended by experienced individuals in the cryptocurrency world.

I recommend CMT to Altcoin which will shine in the future and give you good earnings
CMT is an Official Token of CyberMiles Platform which a few months ago successfully held ICO event in Q4 2017
And on March 30, 2018, CyberMiles will host a Test-net event
I strongly believe in CyberMiles, CyberMiles run the Roadmap, the team and developers are also really revolutionizing the current blockchain technology

I am sure, the price of CMT will be very expensive when the platform has been launched

ICO price information: 1 CMT = 0.00014 ETH
Current price information: 1 CMT = 0.00018 ETH
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
i do beleive bitcoin become more asset wise rather than currency, so like any good asset that's has a fixed supply and scare i believe bitcoin and good crypto will stay here for a few decades and that's the thing that's set me for now, the other word, HODL
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
HOLD, then moon and lambo  Grin Joking aside, cryptocurrencies may replace all fiat currencies in the future. It means you will pay for everything with crypto. Obviously, it would be smart to buy them now, when they are cheap, and hold.  Wink
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
If time will come where i do own a lot of cryptocurrencies, my plan is convert half of it into fiat while the other half i will hold. I am a little excited when will that time will come where i only managed my cryptocurrencies and does not do bounty anymore. Smiley
Activity: 124
Invest more and more and more. This is the best accumulation time. Buy utility coins. DYOR . Focus on Cannabis coin. Buy the best one. Not giving any hints, but DYOR
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
My plans in the future is to invest and earn more bitcoin. Don't have to worry about the dropping of price. It's part of the crypto economy price movement and it's normal. Invested a few altcoins but I trust bitcoin. This dropping of price is just a buying rate. Bitcoin will soon climb up again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I have a dream of being able to have a good amount of tokens and one day I can get the profits and be able to have a quieter life without money problems
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am planning to keep some of it and continue to invest it, sven though I saw that some of it value was falling I still hold and trust on it because I believe that it will increase soon. I hope it will be worth it in the end. And yes I already converted some of it into fiat because I need money for my daily needs in life and for the things I want to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: