Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 15. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Bitcoin's future is going to be huge if most of the country will adopt it's technology which is blockchain, it doesn't matter when but it is going to happen sooner or later and those people who adopt it earlier today would benefit in their whole life.
Activity: 111
I think it's a good time to invest because of prices falling and hold it for a long time while prices will become super high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
My plan at the moment is to wait till then end of this year without making a significant change in my portfolio. I feel like any action that I will do at the moment will be wrong, since the market is not safe for trade.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
honestly i don't mind if the price of my coins/token and dropping. yeah i lost a lot from this downfall. but i still believe that the prices of my coins will eventually will rise remarkably.
Activity: 364
I invested some coins and all of them's prices decreased but I believe that all of them is increasing beceasue same things were lived before every year so I just try to be patient.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
It's always good to diversify and I do have plans to invest in other business but at the moment, I do not see anything better than investing in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I am sure that with cryptocurrencies my life will be better and much easier than ever before. I will continue to invest in this bitcoin world. so that in the future I would have a passive source of income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
I try to invest in projects that can change the future. For me, cryptocurrency is not a way of quick enrichment. For me, this is an opportunity to be involved in creation and implementation of new technologies.
So, I'm determined to keep coins for several years  Smiley
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I will still hold my Bitcoins. And then find altcoins that may give me also good earnings in the future. I am still investing at this situation. Buy and hodl is the best option.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
My plan now is hold coins -even these where I have profit already,arange portfolio and learn how to trade-for its very interesting how market move by news, also I make bounty programs
Activity: 490
My plan in crypto is make a lot of money so I keep to hold and I Will sell my coin in the highest price. I want to build a home to my little family. I know it Will take a lot of time to crypto market reach highest price but I Will wait patiently until my plan realize.
Activity: 476
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

I want to make big money on cryptocurrencies. As much as it will be enough for a comfortable life. This is my main goal. And of course cryptocurrencies is a very interesting area of making money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
I want to save cryptocurrency in the hope that the price will go up when I need money for a sudden need
I do not keep in large quantities, but I am sure the coins that I have will rise in price a few months ahead
and if in June I am satisfied with the market price, I will sell to buy toys for my child
It seems to me that you are not right. Buy toys for the child you should for Fiat. In order to support your child and family, you must have a guaranteed income. Your child should not depend on the price of cryptocurrency. Investing in cryptocurrency should have a long-term global goals or you need to earn it to use for daily needs.
Activity: 532
My plan is to invest in perspective tokens and ICOs, then when it will make 2-10x I sell 50% of coins and rest keep for long time.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

Actually, now is the best time to buy some other coins since most market price are down. I am planning just to hold some coins that has a good potential and use case in the future. Some projects are created to help users and investors to take part in a great project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I want to save cryptocurrency in the hope that the price will go up when I need money for a sudden need
I do not keep in large quantities, but I am sure the coins that I have will rise in price a few months ahead
and if in June I am satisfied with the market price, I will sell to buy toys for my child
Activity: 218
My plan is to have enough capital to get a bussiness of my own without relying on bitcoin and altcoins so I can live stressfree without checking my portfolio everytime. Once I hit the jackpot and sell all of my tokens and bitcoin I'll minimize my trading and pursue a bussiness carreer of my own.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I prefer to hodl my crypto coins for long term because this is not the proper time to sell. I think its the best time to buy btc and altcoins. They will definitely go up.
Activity: 188
I don't have specific long term plan about cryptocurrencies..
Just a simple, if i have coin with good price..
I'll invest short term.
If it's good but low price.. hold for future..

You're right! Because investing a coin can make you invest even in a short or long term process. Basically many would be able to hold it in a future basis. And with that, many would be joining in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
It occur to me lately that to be able to keep my coins with me is to have an alternative source of income and not just the btc I got so I'm planing to buy townhouses and use Airbnb for it to earn. Currently I have one house that I have bought last year and earning few only each month, its not enough to make a living but I guess will be able to buy another soon to double the earnings as quick as possible and that I won't have tp spend my btc again for daily needs.
Pages:
Jump to: