Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 10. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

I got the benefit from bitcoin in 2017, because I bought it for the minimum price during the market correction, and now bitcoin has grown 4 times, now bitcoin is my additional income, I think making it the main one. Profit)
Activity: 91
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Ive got enough money to provide my family needs and i was able to pay my loans and other stuffs.I create a small business though to help me to earn extra money.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
Bitcoin literally saved and turned my life around and I am speechless as to how I feel about it. Words can't describe how good it feels to go from nothing to something by using the resources you have around you. Everyday I count my stars and acknowledge I am a blessed individual.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Luckily, I was blessed and happy that I had bitcoin as a part of my life last year. It brought me a lot of opportunities and it change my life for the better which I'm really thankful of. My salary is not really enough to sustain our daily needs though I am working more that eight hours a day and luckily I had bitcoin which made everything easier for me in terms of finances.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Last year was the best, I earned a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. I bought some important things, paid some liabilities and other things that did help my family financially. Maybe because last year was the best year for bitcoin but I will surely continue what I did since last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Bitcoin benefits are outrageous to me in the sense that I was able to
invest my fiat money to bitcoin.After about nine months, the bitcoin yielded
interest of over 1200% when converted back to fiat.That money was used to
get stuffs as car, good accommodation and family face-lift.Having also involved in
trading business, there are lots of potential gains inherent in bitcoin and other
crypto currency investments.Subscribe today.Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Bitcoin in 2017 was  a good year. This is the year that i benefited with cryptocurrency, its like my first time earning from an online home base job with no so much pressure. That was the time when people go crazy with bitcoin. This was the time that i had another source of income aside from a regular job. And that was the time that rate of bitcoin was totally high! I hope 2018 will overcome 2017.
Activity: 258

I joined in the signature campaign at the end quarter of 2017. It helps me a lot in my studies and my personal needs as an individual. Though I am a student, I help my parents by giving some of my earnings in bitcoin to finance our family's expenses. I never thought I can be like a professional one that earns money at an early age. By 2018, I am looking forward for better success, not only in myself but also for bitcoin that it can recover from the present situation.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS

2017 is a stepping stone for me in the world of bitcoin. I started trading and do some campaigns in the mid of 2017 then before it ends. It gives me hope that their is a brighter future not only in bitcoin but in the cryptoworld. For now, I am employed and do some trading and campaigns as sideline job.
Activity: 99
so many benefits that i get from bitcoin,like the tuition that my pàrents produce,thru bitcoin all the expenses are not problem anymore and i earn money on my own.

In 2017 we have a small business we give at bitcoin. my life was change her cause a lot of blessings we give her. in bitcoin my house was repair. and can give a tuition fees at the school. she can help you for financial problem. hoping it will never end. so that many people we can save and help her. thank you very very much bitcoin for all you have given me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
so many benefits that i get from bitcoin,like the tuition that my pàrents produce,thru bitcoin all the expenses are not problem anymore and i earn money on my own.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Thru my investment at bitcoin for almost two years of hodling it, im very much blessed! All of my efforts are merited despite of many challenges everything is not going to waste. Im so thankful at bitcoin for the opportunities he gave to me to earn high, it really helps a lot to my family especially at the education of my children (school tuition). Hoping that bitcoin will stay forever.
Although I just gained a little amount of money, but still it has been a big help for me, so now that I am learning new things out I know that this year 2018 will be one of my big break and can save a lot of money that I will share for my loved ones.
Activity: 203
Thru my investment at bitcoin for almost two years of hodling it, im very much blessed! All of my efforts are merited despite of many challenges everything is not going to waste. Im so thankful at bitcoin for the opportunities he gave to me to earn high, it really helps a lot to my family especially at the education of my children (school tuition). Hoping that bitcoin will stay forever.
Activity: 266
I am also the same as you, bitcoin help me. Bitcoin is very helpful once in everyday life because with bitcoin I can get all my dreams, and I never thought that bitcoin can give me what I want ...
for the year now i want everyone to benefit from bitcoin because bitcoin changed my life ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
2017 is the golden year for bitcoin holders where at that time the Bitcoin digital money price has jumped more than 103 percent to $ 1,938.04 and certainly the highest since it first appeared in 2009 and beat the price of gold. and this is a blessing for me because at that time I really feel a tremendous advantage over what I do in bitcoin activities and I hope in 2018 will again repeat the golden days of bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
It taught me to live on my own. I started earning and beared my own expenses

You can live on your own with out Bitcoin and any other digital currency since this is not the one that life still going on. In fact there is a lot of other digital currencies that can also taught you to live on your own and can also give you profit that you do not need to have a problem in your expenses.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

For me the benefits of btc. there are many read and making qoute
Such for investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Haven't felt much of its impact financially though i already had a taste of earnings joining bounty campaigns. Talks of people becoming rich with bitcoin has pushed me to focus more on it.
Activity: 114
Im just encounter bitcoin last year (2017) and im really amaze and very lucky coz i encounter bitcoin  because ive noticed how bitcoin can change our life,especially  to those unemployed like me because working bitcoin we have source of income although until now have not experience  to gain money through bitcoin i know that someday i did it also.
Activity: 210

Definitely I have extra income that can help my financial needs. I have a job but not enough to pay my debt and my colleagues introduces me the bitcoin. My life changes after that until now. I can now pay all my debt and have a savings.
Pages:
Jump to: