Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 5. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
when i join in bitcoin i concedered in my self that i never regret to join in bitcoin because i know that there's a lot of benefit's that bitcoin change my life....Bitcoin is really an amazing. I didn't expect that i would encounter this kind of opportunity. Bitcoin helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help. As an unemployed person, looking for a job was not easy. Im am pleased that i came here with the help of our family friend. Bitcoin serves as a tool for us to achieve all our dreams. This coming year 2018, i am looking forward for the best of bitcoin....

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
1000% growth..... Not.

Well actually I didn't invest much into Bitcoin in 2017, but this is when I really began my research into Cryptocurrencies and began actively involving myself in the community. Rather than earning much money, I have learned a lot regarding how different cryptos work, what the signals to a successful crypto is and this knowledge gives me a strong backbone to predict where I think the field will be in 2, 5 and 10 years from now, allowing me to make informed investment decisions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am really bless by bitcoin, through bitcoin I have gain financial freedom that should have been very difficult to attain with our traditional investment system.
Well the benefits i've got from bitcoin in 2017 is i earn many money or profit, on the december 2017, because the value or the price of bitcoin was pump more than $19k, and the other benfits i got on bitcoin is i can now buy many things just like i can able now to buy a car.
Activity: 112
What benefits  you  be got from bitcoin 2017, actually  have not join fully In that last year but I was able to register but my friend has made alot of money from last year, because is a life changing money which made me put more into bitcoin
Activity: 54
Bitcoins saved me from dying as I am going to attempt suicide being unable to clear debts
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
many benefits I get from Bitcoin in 2017, besides money, I also get a lesson on how to take advantage of this opportunity, cryptocurrency is still a new thing to me and maybe the world, so I will continue to learn and profit from it.
Activity: 336
The biggest benefit I got last year was that my stack of bitcoins increased. And with that I have some financial freedom I did not have the years before. I did not spend much of my coins because I am convinced that in a not too distant future their value will increase even more.
Activity: 403
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I got so many defeats from Bitcoin that I tried to possess it when people acclaimed it as a good future, and God would bless all those who owned it. I tried to use my fortune to buy 2 Bitcoin and now its price goes down and I am panic  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Don't have because I just started now but I believe it's not too late for me.

I start to recognize the bitcoin late September, and I had known about the bitcoin at the first time. My friend introduces and helps me to fulfill my knowledge, and He changes my aspect on the bitcoin. The benefits that I got from the bitcoin last year is the bright idea and bitcoin teach a lot of information regarding on cryptocurrency and also learn how to trade, analyses every value chart that I invest. I am so happy now because bitcoin give me an opportunity to earn a fiat.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
Bitcoin is a big part of my past year, 2017. Bitcoin thought me things about crypto world. I learned a lot on how to earn using bitcoin and other altcoins, I think that is a great benefit for me. I earned money from bitcoin which I used to by necessary needs for my daily living.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bitcoin also helped me a lot last year. Well i just know about bitcoin last year though, and yet it already changed my life drastically and even become something important in my life.
It saved me to wash away the worries of my financial problems, where my family barely has money to pay for my college tuition. I can't afford anything, we're really short in money and even make me think to work instead of going college. But once i know bitcoin, i made a lot of profits, i'm able to buy things i want and even buy things for my parents and don't bother them and ask for money again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Bitcoins are really awsome discovery and it made oppurtunity for many unemployed subjects like me Wink
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
In first seventh month of year 2017 was the best time for btc. But at the end of the year it was so panic and still running that moment. But i think its time to buy BTC for future because it will hit very soon and there is no doubt. best of luck.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Nothing. Because I just started this year but definitely I will be the one will get the benefits of it this time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

Bitcoin is a life saver.  The profit makes my life twisted into 360 degrees. The confidence level is very high. Life is good when you can provide your children a better life and future. Reaching out to others to inform them that btc can be of help. I hope that i can also help others.
Activity: 246
Most that bitcoin has done for me last year, I was able to pay of some debts and buy a few gadgets. It also gave me money for my families monthly expenses. Way better than my job.
Activity: 24
For me and my family we enjoyed much benefits from bitcoin last 2017. We paid pur bills especially last holiday season wherein we really need money but it was all provided because of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, the benefits that I got from bitcoin in 2017 is obtaining some money that I spend into my daily needs, paying my tuition fees and other financial problem. Yes, I use bitcoin to earn some money. As a student that doesn’t have a part-time job and source of income, bitcoin is very useful and helpful. I’m hoping that in this year I gain plenty of cryptocurrencies that I will use to spend some money to buy the things that I need.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
The benefits I received from Bitcoin and different crypto in 2017 are quite substantial, and I have a pretty good accumulation at the moment. I do not have to worry about the future, even if i lose my business, i can make a living for a long time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
To be honest there's a lot of benefits i've got from bitcoin in year 2017. I didn't expect that bitcoin came to my life because its not easy to look for a job like this so its a big opportunity that i've work here and so grateful that i've having this kind of work. This year, i bought a motorcycle for me and my father such a privilege come to my life with the help of bitcoin.
do not be surprised if there are many people who get many benefits from bitcoin in the past year. because you can see the history chart, bitcoin prices continue to climb in 2017 and peak in December when prices rise very high over $15k. rise thousands of percent in that one year, so of course there are a lot of users who make a benefit and change their lives for the better
Pages:
Jump to: