Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 6. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is not only coin that made changes to my life because there are other trading opportunites always. I always take profitable positions in both crypto and stock trading in order to take more profit from markets. Last year i made more than 2000% with trading cryptocurrencies but this is not my goal for this year. Let's see what cryptos will bring us in current year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Bitcoin not only improves our financial needs, it also contribute to build better understanding of word patience. Although  i couldn't say that we gain a financial freedom. Atleast BTC made a changes in our lives.

And my big hope, Bitcoin will surely help us more and make a path to reach our dream.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Since from some time I have become a housewife bitcoin has allowed me to work at home and benefit my family. I haven't made anything from global purchases yet but I'm sure all are still ahead.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Me and my family enjoyed so much benefits from bitcoin last 2017 especially last Christmas and New years eve the foods that we  had on that important occassion  the money  came from bitcoin and also we're able to pay bills out of bitcoin too and I'm so thankful bitcoin. I trust bitcoin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Lot of things,I was as like you buddy.Till now I was depend on bitcoin for the monthly expenditure.I am a full time trader and participate in Signature campaign .I will get weekly payments and use that for my daily expenses.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
Don't have because I just started now but I believe it's not too late for me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I am really bless by bitcoin, through bitcoin I have gain financial freedom that should have been very difficult to attain with our traditional investment system.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It is so much awesome to report that last year 2017 had been a wonderfully blessed year with Bitcoin for me, where I'm able to buy a new Car and pay for another one year tenancy advancement in my rented apartment. I'm fully hoping that with God on my side, I should be able to acquire my personal landed property where I shall be building my own apartment. I am in no doubt that believing that Bitcoin is coming back to its stability for us to enjoy its more benefits.
Activity: 69
2017 is the year of the bitcoin for me because all the hardwork and time i invest in bitcoin is really a blessings having a large amount of money to spend for my daily needs. I even support my family to they're expense. Also i able to buy my own gadgets or computer that i want. And i hope 2018 will be able to surpass 2017 that i earn in bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
probably the financial benefit at the end of the year I bought bitcoin at the beginning of the year and did not lose it because he brought me a good profit
Activity: 34
It can be a good starting point to learn cryptocurrency.
Lot of technical concept is overlap with alt coin
Activity: 252
Peer Instant Transfer to Peer
Peer to peer means running without having a central server.

The storage server is decentralized and distributed. The server is shared to each user connected to the network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
To be honest there's a lot of benefits i've got from bitcoin in year 2017. I didn't expect that bitcoin came to my life because its not easy to look for a job like this so its a big opportunity that i've work here and so grateful that i've having this kind of work. This year, i bought a motorcycle for me and my father such a privilege come to my life with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Because of being here and doing bounty campaigns I've earn some BTC and ETH and that helped me to pay for the debt of my parents to other people. Because of bitcoin I am having extra money which I can use for my daily life. I am now starting to set aside some BTC since I am planning to have my own business soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Various kinds have been passed, from the first I joined the development of information cripto money and information technology blockchain with telegram group and it is the best struggle in the year 2017.

It is quite a lot of benefits that I get especially important is a very useful science once me and everyone.

I am very interested in the information for the development of cripto money, so I prepare all the way to carry out my duties.

Because for me the development of cripto money is very important to get to know the now-evolving world with today's technology, for the future development.
Activity: 94
I have known bitcoin a few months ago. As of now, maybe the benefits i got in bitcoin is not actually money because Im still learning how to works in bitcoin. I got some money but the important thing I got is I learned how to be responsible and how to manage my time and my money.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Personally my assets have benefitted exponentially. It had grown really a mile away as compare to 2016  where I barely made a thousand dollars in return. So last year was really good for my crypto investment . I am hoping it will sustain in the next 5 years.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Bitcoin is my main source of income. The reason why I can buy all of my daily needs like foods is because bitcoin gave me opportunity to earn money. I believe that I can all of my needs and wants because of the bitcoin.
These coins give you best chances the uplift the life you are live-in now. Better options are always coming every next day where you are required to put your hard efforts and best results can be archived as per your performance and luck.

Still, game is in your court where you are given with much easy methods of earning. You can change the whole scenario of your life with these amazing bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
I didn't had any advantages in bitcoin a year ago since I as of late knew the possibility of bitcoin and other cryptographic forms of money a year ago. Today, I am winning a little measure of cash by joining some mark battles here in bitcoin talk and I appreciate it a great deal since it enhances my English capability.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Too bad I was not able to convert some of my bitcoins last December. But I am still happy and just holding them. Some of it I already converted into altcoins. I plan to have land based business this year. I am patiently waiting for the market to fully recover.
That is good if you can wait for some time. because the price is expected to increase, and hopefully you will see the price trading above the previous all time high price of bitcoin. Those people who have patient and can hold their bitcoin for some more time i am sure that they will really get a very good profit from bitcoin because of the increasing price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: