Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 21. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My wife gave birth to our son last october 2017, All the expenses were paid from bitcoin and thats the biggest benefit that i've got from bitcoin. And bitcoin helped me alot to our daily living, plus a good feast last christmass and new year to thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The benefits that i got from bitcoin was i able to increase the money that i have, investing in bitcoin give me more profit than putting my money in the bank, and now the salary that i get i convert it to bitcoin which i know will be big someday.
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

I invested in Bitcoin fairly late in the game (November) and without large investment sums, any gains made by its December peak wouldn't have resolved my financial problems. However, one of the biggest intangible benefits I had is excitement! This revolution of the economy is very interesting to witness and exciting to participate in during what is still infancy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Bitcoin gave me a lots of benefits in the year 2017.Since when I found it,I always work hard for it to earned and get some profit.It helps me financially ,I can now pay my expenses regularly unlike before I have lots of debts even though I have  a stable job that is not enough to sustained my family everyday.Me and my husband has a savings now through working on a campaign because of this I can achieve more my goals in life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Personally bitcoin helped me a lot through financial and technical. Financial in the way that i earned money through this and buy what i wanted to and supports my studying. Technical in a state that it helps me to think wiser and double checker in things.Bitcoin impacted so much on me and to some of my friends.
Well I have almost five years in bitcoin and I always give target to myself every year on my first year I decide to buy a new house and after two years bitcoin make me able to buy a new house and then I decide to start my own business and finally I start anew business and in 2017 I plan was to buy I new car and for that I start a hard work and end of 2017 I buy a new car and that all is just because of bitcoin because bitcoin is a committed currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
This is same thing for me , since I got better chance to make better earnings in last year but I didn't go through big earnings Because I was happy to have limited earnings and also I need happiness more than money .
I m also currently jobless , honestly I don't like to do job because I don't like to obey the order or any person and also in my country unemployment is a big problem .
But now in this year with bulk earnings I will not only make living of my family and support to economy of my family but will save lots of money for future business .I hope at this new year I can got more opportunities than what I got In last year 2017.
Activity: 476

which I get during my bitcoin play in 2017 is just a profit and I have not used to buy anything because I want to multiply the bitcoin I have into the rich with a very high simplicity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

I earn a profit in 2017 by playing bitcoin I can pay my college and can ease the burden of parents, because parents have not given me any money, lucky I know bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Based on my research i've ask a lot of people Wink ; about this bitcoin and they said that bitcoin helps them a lot with thier financing problem and i see it that they thank so much that they join bitcoin so that me also i join this bitcoin thing to help my financial problems because here in our nation its to difficult to have a job so that my friends incourage me to join this...

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
With bitcoin I can use my free time to be more valuable without being wasted, with bitcoin also I can help parents pay off debts and help them complete the renovation of our already ugly homes.
Activity: 406
At the end of 2017, the price of BTC has increased by more than three times. I think this year (2018) BTC price increases this year compared to the previous year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
For me, I gained some amount from speculation activities and also benefited out of transactions regarding my business. I am a domain name reseller and a few years ago, I started accepting payments in Bitcoin instead of fiat currency because as the only payment option of Paypal was convenient for me until then but govt laid serious restrictions on it. Alternatively, we have +5% to +10% rate of Bitcoin as compared to that of international markets so I don't have to charge additional fees to the buyer in order to send the payment. That's what I have received from Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Year 2017 is a memorable year for me, it brought a lot of benefits not only to me but also to the people around me. This is the time when I finally acknowledge Bitcoin, I learned a lot, I got to know more and deeply understand Bitcoin through time. I had my first ever signature campaign, I've received my first Bitcoin in my entire time engaging myself in Bitcoin, in this forum. I got to treat myself for a job well done, I've had the chance to share my salary to my family and I had Bitcoin which I can save, hold and which I can use for my future necessities.
I have been to a tough situation during the time that I am not in the crypto world yet, but  the time that I have entered bitcoin I was able to do a lot of things which I cannot do during those tough times just like travelling, shopping, helping other people and bringing my kids in a museum or in a fantasy rides but now can do all those things.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
Year 2017 is a memorable year for me, it brought a lot of benefits not only to me but also to the people around me. This is the time when I finally acknowledge Bitcoin, I learned a lot, I got to know more and deeply understand Bitcoin through time. I had my first ever signature campaign, I've received my first Bitcoin in my entire time engaging myself in Bitcoin, in this forum. I got to treat myself for a job well done, I've had the chance to share my salary to my family and I had Bitcoin which I can save, hold and which I can use for my future necessities.
Activity: 91
Ive earn enough money to provide my family needs and i just full our our variety store of foods .
Activity: 54
There are a lot of benefits that i gained in bitcoin, but not only in bitcoin but also in learning on how cryptocurrency works. Learning about cryptocurrency is an advantage because you can gain cryptocurrency by investing your time.

Get over your head, cryptocurrency is not here only for and as investment, although many people think and believe that this is the case. It certainly isn't
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
As a student bitcoin is my part time work because i earn a lot of money by doing working in some signature campaign here. It was benefited by me and my family by that i can help to pay my tuition at school and other things to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
There are a lot of benefits that i gained in bitcoin, but not only in bitcoin but also in learning on how cryptocurrency works. Learning about cryptocurrency is an advantage because you can gain cryptocurrency by investing your time.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Since year 2017 already passed and it is already 2018, there are so many benefits I got from bitcoin last year. I first started having knowledge with bitcoin since 2016 but I discovered this site bitcointalk forum just in the middle of the year 2017. I blamed myself that time because I just let months passed before I discovered this forum. I felt the benefit of bitcoin because of this forum because I earned a lot of money ever since I started my account here from newbie to full member. I earned from joining campaigns like signature and social media campaigns. I can say that bitcoin made my year complete and progressive. It is so cool to hear that you are earning money even if you do not have a stable job or you are employed. People in our house do not even know where my money came from. Bitcoin also allows me to send money to my loved ones specially when they are far from my location. It offers lower transaction fee and sends money instantly and hassle-free. I can also pay my bills usig bitcoin compared to going to payment center physically.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The benefit that ive got in bitcoin last year is knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I hope this year i will got more benefits in bitcoin, much knowledge in trading and investing, to be profitable so that i can earn bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: