Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 24. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Actually, the last year was amazing and I think the best benefit I've got it from bitcoin is the continued financial income and I had collected an important amount. Due to the high value of the payments it received, especially when Bitcoin was rising to 18K. Furthermore, thanks to this currency I found many opportunities to work in an easy ways and without much effort also the payment method was fast and perfect.
And in my opinion, that best job I've got is the signature campaign because the payment is high, weekly, and without delay.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
I admit in 2017 yesterday I was quite satisfied and happy to know and use bitcoin, from the price increase so fantastic that makes many people feel satisfied and feel amazed at this type of digital currency. My economic needs can be helped with bitcoin, even at the end of 2017 yesterday I had held a wedding reception with the help of bitcoin income I had collected. So many moments that I felt in the year 2017 yesterday and I am grateful to get many advantages of this digital currency.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

the advantage that I get is to help the needs of the family, which I used to be an unemployed now so have a job through bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
For me it had both advantages and disadvantages such as it somehow gave the opportunity to earn money and on the other hand showed the potential of people what are capable to do for money.
Lol, even without bitcoin, people have been capable to do anything crazy for money and go all the way with a high level of huge risk in doing anything just to get rich. I would not blame anyone, it is an opportunity and while some people do not even have an idea what it is all about, they still got in anyway.

The opportunity is huge and then we know that a lot of people are really eager to tap into it, and only the smart ones will end up being the real believers who will do everything possible to get the best of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Knowledge and experience are the most important of what I got in 2017. And I hope that 2018 will be even more productive for all of us  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Welcome to 2018. We must move on if the previous year we often lose out Smiley We must have many collections coin for this year. I think this year is good to invest in bitcoin Smiley bitcoin always give us many rewards and we always to support it Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
in 2017, Bitcoin helped me to get additional income online, and also give me the opportunity to learn more about crypto currencies in general. I hope that this year 2018 will give us more knowledge and profit, and also that the Bitcoin's price increase even more this year.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
For all would be price cuz no one anticipated that price could be this high when 2017 year started. Now when it was ended we could sum all that it was good for bitcoin and that is price reaching 5 digits and reaching ATH with over 20k in price for single bitcoin.

With this is hand we could say that from this new 2018 we could expect the same but for me it would be good to see at least 20% everything that happen in 2017 year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoins is a big help not just for me but also to my family. Before i entered into bitcoin, my monthly income was just enough for us to buy food, pay the bills and for the tuition of mu children. But because of bitcoins we have extra money now. During my day off from work, me and my family can now dine out outside not like before.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
The year 2017 passed, a much more profitable year for me, because that year I knew Bitcoin and joined in it. There are many advantages that I get from Bitcoin, from the beginning who just idle and without income but after I join Bitcoin my economic needs are met even better. and by 2018 I will maximize my performance in Bitcoin so Bitcoin will give me more profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
The benefits I got in just the short few periods of 2017 made me to wish I actually invested into bitcoin and crypto earlier. It was huge, I learned a lot, I utilized everything that I learned and that really gave me some huge and impressive outcome that I would have imagined in my life. The things that I learned to are somethings that I never imagined I could have learned quickly and the opportunities are still huge which I know I am not even done yet as this year holds much more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I did not get any benefits because i just started with bitcoins but my friend who also has started from the same day got a game from steam with the bitcoins he made from here i believe that is a great thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
In the year 2017 bitcoin gave a lots of benefits in my life ,teach me how to save and give an importance of every money that I earned.Even though I have a stable job it is not enough to sustained everything in my family especially my two children.Before I have lots of debts but now I can buy anything with cash and without using my credit card.Thanks to my husband the year of 2017 open my mind to know bitcoin very well and gave me more benefits and change me financially.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Our story is almost the same… where I live, it’s also difficult to find a job. Most of my classmates in school also graduated without finding job. Luckily I discovered Bitcoin while making some research on something. Till then I started working on it, and I’m proud to say I achieved a lot, and earns more than average people.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I earned money from bitcoin through applying in signature campaign and others. I gained money from my signatute campaign that fulfill my needs and wants, and also gives to me a extra income to support our every day needs. Bitcoin help to people also to the people prioritize this and a give attention to bitcoin if you love bitcoin you eraned a lot profits.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
My life was changed after I disvovered bitcoin way back August last year and I'm proud to say that I'm now wealthier than before Smiley. Bitcoin gave me an opportunity to earn good money despite of being a student, and now I already bought a new android phone with the latest trend, clothes that I like, and other accessories and foods I ever wanted. I'm also able now to support my own daily expenses without depending on my aunties.

And this 2018, my goal is to buy a brand new laptop for doing my thesis and buy more gadgets including PSP. I hope this year will become more prosperous for bitcoin so that I will earn more.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
For the year 2017 i gain only knowlegde all about cryptocurrencies and im very thankful for that. This coming year 2018 maybe more benefits that will come to me here in bitcoin. Most of all for this year i want to earn bitcoins.
If you mean earning bitcoin through campaigns ,then good luck with it. Tongue The time to invest in bitcoin is over in my opinion as the price has risen above the levels of a common man,yes we can still purchase small amount of coins but the transaction charges are really high for that ,2017 is probably the best year when it comes to bitcoin because of the rally it had throughout the year and i highly doubt whether there will be another year like this in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
First i have gained a profit from the amount i started the bitcoin in 2017, 2nd is i have earned bitcoin in joining forum, 3rd is i learned a lot from bitcoin and now i know how earn money at least in bitcoin, it is an additional income for me also that’s the benefit i’ve got from bitcoin in 2017 and hopefully it continues to go on😃
Activity: 249
Merit: 100

My 2017 is a year of blessing through bitcoin since I entered this bitcoin everything has changed especially in financial aspect. I am wishing that this 2018 has more blessing to be received and I have a depth knowledge about bitcoin. I am thankful with bitcoin this last 2017 and more blessing this 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
Bitcoin gives addional income to support some of my finances after having some trouble in paying mg debts when I learn doing signature campaigns I get the chance to earn and settle all my obligations and now I even make some savings and investment for my future. This 2017 really gives so much oppirtunity and income for me
Pages:
Jump to: