Pages:
Author

Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017 - page 22. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
A lot of things happen last year which I believe it will happen this year. Mass adoption will come on our way. Blockchain is the best technology in the entire planet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Benefits i've got from bitcoin last 2017, Recently when i enter computer shops, i used my time on online games, but now when i meet bitcoins, It gives me a lot of idea to live a comfortable lifestyle, The important thing ive earn is many things like, money, and knowledge:)
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

I learnt how to make quick and important decissions when needed, I learnt strategic things. Bitcoin made me learn lots of beneficial things that are also vital for my daily life. It was good to have this skills at the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I haven't had a very large amount of bitcoin, but still I have benefitted reasonably, as the price increased sharply. Now I am planning to invest in other areas.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
The benefits I got from bitcoin in 2017 is having more knowledge about it. Also, the benefit I got is having a source of income, and having an extra money it will help me to support my financial. Getting a part-time job that can pay you a plenty of money and you can control your time very well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Personally bitcoin helped me a lot through financial and technical. Financial in the way that i earned money through this and buy what i wanted to and supports my studying. Technical in a state that it helps me to think wiser and double checker in things.Bitcoin impacted so much on me and to some of my friends.

We are thesame..I earn here but the most benefits i gain is that i learned more about crypto currency. I also learned many things like how to make blogs, how to do the traslation and also the basic  in computer.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
The benefit that I get is to be able to learn to invest and develop the business there also I got a useful lesson for the future. And in the previous year there was a lesson to be patient, and it turns out the key to success is patience. Try this year maybe I will get more useful knowledge and developed in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Lots of benefits in earnings and also with consultancy for investments and hardware related mining setups etc.

In my opinion crypto currencies have literally opened the doors of a new era.
A whole lot from crypto investment. 2017 was really great for me and I can imagine what 2018 is going to hold for me the more. The opportunities that crypto opened was huge for me personally and it seems that each and every day, I keep seeing even more new opportunities that I have not even tapped into and waiting for me to do more research and tap hugely into them. It is a new era indeed for huge profit and that is what I got.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

i thinK that the most important part of bitcoin that i have received is the part where I was able to have another invcome to supplement that of which I earned on my work. AS such i was able to save and have enough moneh in case of emergencies
Activity: 168

It helps me and my family financially. I'm also unemployed and our weekly allowance is always short, that you can't buy some things you want to buy. But until bitcoin come and help me to solved all my financial problems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Well the benefits that i got from bitcoin was, it somehow manages me to get some or a few gift to give this past christmas, well its not much but it really help me a lot with all the high price of clothes and toys to buy, about 30% of my expenses came from bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To be honest i didnt getmoney from bitcoin because i'm still earning . And i love holding and i know someday i'll get lot of benefits with bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Got my first taste of gain with bitcoin last december but not that much though. It boosted my morale to engage and focus more on bitcoin and im very much positive that it will give me more this 2018.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
Personally bitcoin helped me a lot through financial and technical. Financial in the way that i earned money through this and buy what i wanted to and supports my studying. Technical in a state that it helps me to think wiser and double checker in things.Bitcoin impacted so much on me and to some of my friends.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I think it will change my status this year even I don't receive it yet because our ICO that I join is not yet finished in calculating our stakes, I know it can give me a possible amount that I can build my own house here in my country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
we have same story i am full time housewife when i first known bitcoins it gives me a lot of benefits like having an extra job while in home... i can also help my husband when it comes for financial needs.... i can do my job as mother and earning bitcoins at the same time without  leaving them... i really thank bitcoins that change my life ...
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
With trading cryptocurrency, I learned how the market works and about how emotions can really hurt your judgement here (FOMO). My earnings were not a lot but the experience is well worth it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Bitcoin helps me in various ways in 2017. Last year my friend introduced bitcoin to me then i Started working on September 2017 and now became a full member in bitcoin talk and earning enough for extra pocket money. Came to know about other crypto currencies.

I also my friend introduced bitcoin to me to start working here in our forum to earn some money. And then i started to work because i want to buy what i want like he did, and i'm so happy now because of bitcoin they gave me an opportunity to sustain my daily need, and especially for my friend that he introduce it to me that kind of job.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
My story is same as you im also unemployed and before i was dependent in matters concerning money. Now becausw of bitcoin ive become self employed,  self-sufficient and can now give extra money to my parents all because of bitcoin. My goal is to make bitcoin a permanent job and to have sufficient salary.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Bitcoin contributed a lot in changing people lives from providing jobs for youth, unemployed graduates, and even some employed people with very small salaries. For the people that invested heavily in bitcoin surely 2017 was a very successful year for them as bitcoin gained over 2000% increase in value. And for the guys out there going through life in 2017, don't worry 2018 looks promising don't give up this year might be yours.  
Pages:
Jump to: