Pages:
Author

Topic: What can make more profit ? - page 14. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
October 30, 2019, 05:29:45 PM
More profit will bring of course participation in the beginning of IEO. Moreover, if you can manage to take part in IEO on a good exchange, it will definitely be able to bring good profits.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 30, 2019, 12:35:20 PM
What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?
The trend that I have seen lately is that coins lose value when they get listed on an exchange.
The basic goal of an investor would be to grow his/her money. When you buy a coin during IEO, you would need to wait for unpredictable time until the coin gets listed to even know the actual value. That type of patience is not usually there with investors when market is this volatile and trends are changing everyday. Therefore, I would suggest you to buy token when it gets listed on an exchange unless you trust the project and want to be an early investor.
Many professional teams find different ways to maintain the value of their coins and develop their project to the fullest.  An example is the MenaPay project, whose team blocked tokens and controls the pricing of their token, while working on the development of its project.  In most cases, it is the team that should take care of the prospects of their project, because many have the goal of collecting as much money from investors as possible and to complete their activities on this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
October 30, 2019, 11:16:56 AM
What you think more profit, participate in IEO or wait after IEO and buy the token from exchanges?
The trend that I have seen lately is that coins lose value when they get listed on an exchange.
The basic goal of an investor would be to grow his/her money. When you buy a coin during IEO, you would need to wait for unpredictable time until the coin gets listed to even know the actual value. That type of patience is not usually there with investors when market is this volatile and trends are changing everyday. Therefore, I would suggest you to buy token when it gets listed on an exchange unless you trust the project and want to be an early investor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
October 30, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
In my experience as an investor, buying into the product during the IEO or ICO makes me feel comfortably than waiting for the end to buy. Some project hype their tokens after the sales of the IEO, Harmony was a good one and some other project. Also, MB8 equally took the same steps.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
October 30, 2019, 11:01:12 AM
You can apply this logic in your favorite coin. Almost all coin price will be low even after top exchange IEO. You can apply in some Binance IEO projects. For the best projects, you should wait for price fall like Binance. When before and after you can make profits by Binance IEO
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
October 30, 2019, 08:34:35 AM
I prefer IEO over ICO, ICO's heyday is over because some developers are cheating on ICO, thus tarnishing the good name of ICO and investors don't want to invest in ICO anymore. Now IEO makes more sense because it has already been registered on exchange so that it will buy the token, so shortly after sale of token, the coins can be directly traded on exchange.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
October 30, 2019, 07:58:38 AM
At the moment, joining IEO is a bad idea because there are too many shit projects. It takes a long time for the market to get rid of all those projects. After that things will get better. You don't need to worry about buying IEO or buying tokens after IEO from the exchange.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 30, 2019, 07:33:30 AM
I think now it's better if you participate in IEO held by large exchange places such as Binance, Kucoin and other places of exchange that have a high reputation and trust, it is better for you to participate in a truly trusted exchange because it can be safer and more fortunately.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
October 30, 2019, 07:09:42 AM
IEO is the answer but still it depends where the IEO project planned to take place, big exchange or small exhange, so far results from exchanges like latoken, p2pb2b, idax are not good at all but result from gate.io, huobi, okex ,binance are good, this is where you have to choose
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 30, 2019, 06:43:53 AM
it depends on whether the project is good and has a future for people to be interested in, if not you will experience the loss of buying coins at the price of ico when entering the market the price will go down because people will throw away their coins, because they think that coins have no future potential
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
October 30, 2019, 05:50:35 AM
I am thinking about buying a trading bot again, now it seems that altcoins finally wake up and will grow more than Bitcoin so why not take advantage of it and multiply our Bitcoins?!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 30, 2019, 05:22:39 AM
not sure guys. Personally, I think it's more profitable when tokens are already listed in the market. i personally got a loss on IEO not ICO. all drop when listing on the market. but I can recover my losses from the already listed IEO Token. because I have seen the lowest price to buy and waiting for the highest price to sell. and if not stable. we can stop to trade and wait by monitoring to reenter. For IEO purchases, you cannot predict that. because it can happen, their good news can be made without facts to invite investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
October 29, 2019, 11:50:08 PM
It depends on the IEO, for the past few IEOs the ROI weren't that good, especially on binance, but still profitable.
Not too mention we have to hold our bnb for a period of time, what if bnb price goes down?
And the winning condition with the lottery. So we need to be smart when this coins take off in the market.
Look for the chance when to sell, and when to buy back at the bottom.
Whichever it is, everyting comes with their own risks.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
October 29, 2019, 11:39:16 PM
Buying tokens when IEO continues is more profitable in my opinion, because at the beginning of the opening of IEO there will be a special discount. But the problem is, if IEO is done in large exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, Huobi Okex, etc, IEO time is limited and tokens run out will only run out in minutes. We have to buy it as soon as possible and have to stay standby.
Activity: 224
October 29, 2019, 11:11:38 PM
depends on the IEO  Undecided
there are IEO that you can buy into and sell imidietely after the listing for much higher price
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
October 29, 2019, 09:38:26 PM
The current IEO programs have not been able to generate high profits for investors, even if they lost IEO on small trading platforms. In my opinion, at the moment, to make a big profit, we should participate in long and short exchange trading on margin trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 29, 2019, 09:25:25 PM
If I am both. Followed IEO and sold while in the market, most likely the price dropped because of the number of people who sold at the time. Then buy again when the price drops.
Make our profit twice as big as before. But IEO is now not crowded as before because of the many boundaries and participants.
Activity: 317
https://leasehold.io/
October 29, 2019, 08:56:48 PM
Guy! Always remember that profits always come with risks. I think the margin trading program will create a huge profit / risk, with leverage up to x125 at binance, you can earn tens of thousands of dollars in just a few minutes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 29, 2019, 08:32:30 PM
Depending on the altcoin of the IEO, if the coin of the IEO is potentially good then I directly buy from IEO, if the coin is somewhat doubtful of his and then I wait for listing on his exchanger exchange. So with so much safer to get profit.
yeah, i think you are right.
it all depends on the IEO project, if we think the project is good and very profitable. i think, it doesn't matter if we buy it. although IEO is very good, but we also can not carelessly buy coins. we also have to be careful because not all IEO coins will make us profit.
Investors cannot just think of a project to be good or bad before investing. Investors must pass that era because cryptocurrency investment now is in the era where evidence-based investment is what yields good results. In the view of this, the investor is required to study or research into a project or coin in order to know the authenticity and potentials before investing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 28, 2019, 09:13:23 PM
Depending on the altcoin of the IEO, if the coin of the IEO is potentially good then I directly buy from IEO, if the coin is somewhat doubtful of his and then I wait for listing on his exchanger exchange. So with so much safer to get profit.
yeah, i think you are right.
it all depends on the IEO project, if we think the project is good and very profitable. i think, it doesn't matter if we buy it. although IEO is very good, but we also can not carelessly buy coins. we also have to be careful because not all IEO coins will make us profit.
Pages:
Jump to: