Pages:
Author

Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts? - page 12. (Read 1478 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
It may causes lack of love, they feel unloved they feel homeless, they feel they are living with their own. and aso maybe they are so stressed and they have big poblems that they jus owning it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
their unfamiliarity, more about problems. should not all problems be faced on their own, especially that big problem.
Activity: 83
January 11, 2018, 10:09:35 PM
I think because of depression, and excessive stress.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
January 11, 2018, 08:49:41 PM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
Depression is most cause of suicide especially the teenagers they depress about their family problems and even if they in love and get heartbroke.Talk,caring, and loving must show to the person who are depressed and it must go to consult the doctor.
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
Mainly, negative thoughts after failures because of qwrong decisions, unsuccessful pursuit, declined efforts and unrecognized performances. If younhave no one to confide to this will lead to suicidal thoughts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 09:33:21 PM
Of course suicide is not an acceptable way of taking ones life away. Suicide is a major issue that most of us is probably not aware of. Suicidal thoughts sprouted from depression-- another major issue that needs to be addressed. We should all be aware and also equipped on how to handle this kinds of situation. There are hints or statements that a suicidal person makes that we should be alarmed and do intervention on.
On top of it, the most important intervention of all is an effective support system an an open type of communication.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:25:42 PM
There are many reasons why people kills themselves by means of suicidal. Like so much stress in life , because of many problems that they think and they cannot resolve it ,the last resort that they do is suicide. Depression also is the main reason why people commits suicide. Illness without cure is also reason why people end their own life.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:33:04 PM
Stress, feelings of being overwhelmed by issues in life, depressive episodes, etc. I wouldn’t say it can e prevented, but it can be treated. You can also watch for signs and reach out for help when you need it.
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
It comes from putting too much of you into something or someone who isn't guaranteed. You have to be careful of the way you treat people who are sensitive because they're the main ones who suffers from depression and depression leads to suicidal thoughts. Its many more triggers but that's a major one and if you treat people properly and check on them you could save a life.
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 07:32:24 PM
Illness, other people, work, school, family, friends, life trauma, society; yes it can be prevented.
Activity: 67
January 11, 2018, 07:31:59 PM
A lot of different things. I can say one is feeling helpless, feeling that you are in this by yourself. Not being able to talk to your family. Yes it can be prevented, but some people are not willing to talk for thinking they will be judged.
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 06:03:36 PM
i think lack of self esteem is one of the biggest factor..no one knows  what is going on in the mind of a person who is having depression..we should deal with them with much care, i believe listening to them can be a big help, letting them feel that they are not alone and that they are loved. a good company and a good laugh is also a great way to divert their thoughts..
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
January 11, 2018, 05:46:14 PM
Depression. When a person can not overcome his problems, he was overthinking what he had done wrong or even saying he is not loved by anyone. Thats makes someone to take suicide. We can help them by encouraging them to make them think positive.
Activity: 124
January 11, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
It's so many possible cause of suicide maybe they are so depress, feelling alone, luck of money, and no one to talk too.
Activity: 79
January 11, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
Suicide is obviously not a solution. But those people who does this only they know how they pass one living hour.
Activity: 24
January 11, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
I think rape, depression and frustration are common suicidal thoughts in the contemporary world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
It could be various things, such as being depressed, extremely unhappy, medication, to just being a little nuts. Have to seek help if it's happening.
Activity: 45
January 11, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
I'm so sad to hear that people ended up his life. Life is so precious.
I think people who have ''brave'' to suicide is someone who really depressed, feel sad & empty, and give up with life.
Activity: 175
January 11, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
i think grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, relationship breakup and unemployment are linked to a higher risk of suicidal ideation
Activity: 126
January 11, 2018, 11:47:39 AM
There are many possible causes of suicidal thoughts. One might be the loss of meaning in life. Another would be severe depression that one feels the hopelessness of a very dark situation.The third that i can think of is that one feels that life is absurd and losses appreciation of life itself.
Pages:
Jump to: