Pages:
Author

Topic: What causes suicidal thoughts? - page 7. (Read 1478 times)

copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
depression causes suicidal thoughts.
It is really hard to help someone suffering from depression.
Although you try to help them, they won't feel better.
That may make you feel depressed, too..
Activity: 82
March 12, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
Yes..The most of it, is financial handicap
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
Depression can affect anyone. Its a real illness but help is available.

yes by seeking professional help also with the help of your own family but most importantly you should try to help yourself also.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
Suicidal thoughts are forming because  of the depression , some problems in the family,  friends and even in relationships with somebody. In short  they  cannot handle the difficult times or trials in life.
Activity: 58
March 10, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
I too wander how they can do that because aren't they afraid of untimed death? Don't they think about afterlife?
Activity: 8
March 10, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
I was also poor I was too fed up with life but I didn't lose hope and worked hard and now I had my own house and assets I never thought of suicide
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
so come to the point that he does it for many things in the family or in the boyfriend or girlfriend it's a reason for me to be able to depress someone and lead to killing it self. There are many ways to cure a suicidal person or depression it is a physical activity to focus on and lose your loneliness
Activity: 48
March 09, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
Depression can affect anyone. Its a real illness but help is available.
Activity: 134
March 09, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
suicide is the act that I very disagree. I think someone can decide suicide because they are less grateful with what they have. and do not want to face the problems he is facing. Only one that we must know within us. there is no forgiveness for the one who kills himself. How miraculous a person has the chance to live in such a beautiful world. How miraculous someone is given the chance to enjoy this. So do not allow ourselves to surrender to the circumstances. Come on, don't give up, a thousand times fall, we have to raise up for the 1001 and so on.
Activity: 78
March 09, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
Suicidal ideation can occur when a person feels they are no longer able to cope with an overwhelming situation. This could  stem from financial problems, death of loved on, a broken relationship, or a devastating or debilitating illness. The most common situations or life events that might cause suicidal thoughts are grief, sexual abuse, financial problems, remorse, rejection, a relationship breakup and unemployment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 05:33:32 PM
It's really difficult to understand something that we've never experienced. It may sound simple to us and most commonly our suggestion is to "look on the bright side, be positive or life is too wonderful, etc." Depression doesn't really need to have a root cause, in some cases, it is what it is, they simply have it perse. For me, the most common cause would be failure and pride; an extremely deadly combination.
Activity: 57
March 07, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
We are gifted to have such a beautiful life. And without enjoying it we are just ennding it for pettu matters. Shame -_-
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
February 27, 2018, 10:27:22 PM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?
It causes lack of attention, they feel unloved, they feel useless, they feel alone. They get discouragement instead of incouragement. And it also cause by depression, its the silent killer that you wont expect.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 09:56:34 PM
For me,  i think it is "negativity". When we are at the state of challenging situation but we see this as a discouragement. Since then our conscious play us.  Lots of what ifs.  And that causes as to give up easily. Then we let our self be down.  That we think we have no hope in our life.  We think that giving up is the best way to escape the problem.  Then to end the problems, the big mistake committed and suicide.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 09:28:23 PM
Suicidal thoughts are caused by depression. Depression is a mental disorder where the feeling of emptiness, worthlessness and sadness consumes you. It feeds on negativity and makes you do unnecessary actions and even dangerous ones. Depression can be present in different situations and disorders so be wary of it. It's the silent killer that you won't expect.
Activity: 87
January 20, 2018, 11:39:50 AM
Sucidal thoughts come in mind because of our unhappines and depression because of our life . A person can have problems in life which he has not shared with hus loved ones which sends him in depression. The resoms behing it may be like depression, sexual abuse, rejection by someone  or some incidents happens in life, peer pressure, pressure of society. Etc
Activity: 85
February 27, 2018, 08:29:03 PM
The main cause is depression. They can't handle the situation and problems that they are facing. They over think and that's why suicidal thoughts happens.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Depression is a serious disorder. You have to treat it properly. Suicide is not the reason, because this is the best place to be Wink
Activity: 5
February 27, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Nearly 40,000 people in the United States die by suicide each year; more than those who die by homicide. Men are more likely than women to die by suicide, as they tend to use more lethal means to complete the suicide.. Suicide is a major preventable public health crisis in the U.S. and worldwide. In 2007, suicide was the tenth leading cause of death in the United States at an overall rate of 11.3 suicide deaths per 100,000 people. It’s estimated that 11 suicide attempts occur for every death by suicide.
Activity: 261
January 20, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
Why do you think people have suicidal thoughts? Is it reasonable to result to potentially killing oneself to be able to remove the pain a person is suffering from? What are your thoughts about this matter, is it acceptable or not? Why does a person result to thinking of suicide? How can you help the person to change His/Her mind?

For me I think because of depression of broken family that can cause of suicidal attempt.  And another one is broken hearted.
Pages:
Jump to: