Pages:
Author

Topic: What China is hiding from us and are they doing it to save their economy? - page 3. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
If we talk about the data from China, I would say it is questionable because even South Korea (+125) --a country that has equal experience dealing with SARS 1.0-- reported more new infected patients than China (+79). https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

However, It doesn't mean it is some kind of conspiracy. More likely because they just didn't do enough testing.

they hid real number because they don"t wants their people fear it and to save there economy from dropping now they are making money while other countries in lockdown.

You are right that they kept the first information secret but they weren't ready to make money. they need not been ready to fully control the coronavirus yet China is emerging again 31 people were attacked during a single day. China's lockdown hasn't opened yet Everything is off.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
If we talk about the data from China, I would say it is questionable because even South Korea (+125) --a country that has equal experience dealing with SARS 1.0-- reported more new infected patients than China (+79). https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

However, It doesn't mean it is some kind of conspiracy. More likely because they just didn't do enough testing.

Conspiracy theories aside, one thing we know for sure is China hasn't been including asymptomatic cases in its confirmed totals. The CDC currently thinks asymptomatic cases represent up to 25% of all cases. Some models say even more.

The Chinese government announced that starting today they would include asymptomatic cases in the official count: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/asia/china-asymptomatic-coronavirus-cases/index.html

So we could start seeing higher numbers coming out of China again. I'm curious how the markets will respond if so. A lot of the current buoyancy in the stock markets is hinging on a strong Chinese recovery.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
We can't guarantee that China is saying the truth. Nobody knows the actual truth and hence nobody can say if China is behind this or not.
Talking about personal opinions, I think that Yes China must be faking the numbers because I saw in the news that more than 50K cell phone numbers have gone dormant recently which obviously gives us doubts about China faking the numbers. Beijing not having even a single Covid-19 case is another reason why I think China must be behind this. Also, China has been recovering too soon which makes me think if they really have the vaccine.
May be China planned all of this or may be not but it surely did start from China and it shouldn't have. We should never forgive China for this.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
I have heard about the Chernobyl incident and I haven't watched series yet but I will watch soon.
It's a different case, Chernobyl was a nuclear reactor failure.

they hid real number because they don"t wants their people fear it and to save there economy from dropping now they are making money while other countries in lockdown.
I think it's more to save their asses from sanctions and UN intervention (about closing their wild animal markets).

It may not be a conspiracy but it can surely be a fuck-up while exploring about some sort of strategic advantage from bio-attacks.
But scientists have predicted this event would occur. We can find a lot of SARS 1.0 paper stating similar statements.

What we learn is that:
- China didn't learn from SARS 1.0;
- China didn't take the SARS 2.0 seriously;
- China doesn't want to take responsibility.

I don't think there is financial benefit on top of this pandemic, since all markets are connected.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
It's more of the fact that China wants to prop up their communist regime through propaganda. It's clear they were lying about their numbers once they pushed out all journalists from their country. There were reports of single funeral homes giving out upwards of 500 individual cremated remains in Wuhan with other funeral homes giving out similar numbers. The number of 3k deaths is garbage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
It is possible that the Chinese government is just quietly buying up stocks on stock exchanges in order to prevent collapse, and this helps their economy, there are no other explanations for this situation, when everything falls and I grow China.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
This conspiracy theory needs to be carefully managed on the social media, though it looks like China is taking advantage of early recovery from the pandemic. Everything points to the country, from the low level of the so called 'collateral damage', early resumption of trade/market and war against Donald Trump. I am avoiding every discussion in the line but I am looking at the opportunity the crypto space can take from the crisis to gain more adoption and have a high price at the next bull market.

well for media its hot topic to gain popularity more conspiracy theory with solid points give everyone doubt and people look for more update which gives them an opportunity to earn money and crypto is rising in this crisis making the high chance that government will recognize more but if crypto falls when crisis over it will not look good for crypto so I hope crypto stay stable.

Cryptocurrency market looks stable so it must be stable.

Social media isn't moderated, they may have fact checker to the news coming out in social media but I think its only to the country they wanna control the news. If you have read because feed of Chinese conspiracy theory came onto your page then, you were targeted for you to think China created the virus deliberately for their benefit. The truth is that regular people like us can't verify anything that's coming even the news on TV are controlled by big businesses.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
This conspiracy theory needs to be carefully managed on the social media, though it looks like China is taking advantage of early recovery from the pandemic. Everything points to the country, from the low level of the so called 'collateral damage', early resumption of trade/market and war against Donald Trump. I am avoiding every discussion in the line but I am looking at the opportunity the crypto space can take from the crisis to gain more adoption and have a high price at the next bull market.

well for media its hot topic to gain popularity more conspiracy theory with solid points give everyone doubt and people look for more update which gives them an opportunity to earn money and crypto is rising in this crisis making the high chance that government will recognize more but if crypto falls when crisis over it will not look good for crypto so I hope crypto stay stable.

It may not be a conspiracy but it can surely be a fuck-up while exploring about some sort of strategic advantage from bio-attacks. I don't think the Chinese are above these things. After the fuck-up, the spread issue has been real for them. They are a communist country along the lines of Soviet Russia. Haven't we all seen enough Chernobyl on Amazon Prime to see the parallels about "Everything is right here"? They have claimed all sort of things from the beginning and now they are declaring to the world that they are infection-free, by ignoring the cases that test positive but are asymptomatic.

I have heard about the Chernobyl incident and I haven't watched series yet but I will watch soon. As for bio-attack, we are not sure yet let's hope it's not bio-attack.

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157

It may not be a conspiracy but it can surely be a fuck-up while exploring about some sort of strategic advantage from bio-attacks. I don't think the Chinese are above these things. After the fuck-up, the spread issue has been real for them. They are a communist country along the lines of Soviet Russia. Haven't we all seen enough Chernobyl on Amazon Prime to see the parallels about "Everything is right here"? They have claimed all sort of things from the beginning and now they are declaring to the world that they are infection-free, by ignoring the cases that test positive but are asymptomatic.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
And by the way, it drives me up a wall whenever Trump refers to coronavirus as "the Chinese virus".  If he knows something the rest of us don't, he should just spit it out.  It puts unnecessary blame on a country that most likely didn't intend to be ground zero for the outbreak.

He's just using the Chinese as a political tool. It's how conservative hawks build popular support, by fabricating foreign enemies the population needs to be protected from.

A new study actually suggests the corona virus may not have originated in China: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3077442/coronavirus-pathogen-could-have-been-spreading-humans-decades
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I think all this is not excessive, everyone is starting to have prejudice against China.

China is really so suspicious, how come that their economy and stock market is not that affected if the virus originates from them? It is more likely that China planned this happenings around the world, if you're updated, you'll see that the number of recoveries in their country is greater than the cases as of now.

We are not directly blaming China for this virus, but if they have already created the vaccine, they should immediately make an announcement and inform all of the people around the world. It is not impossible for other people to have a prejudice against China if they are still not giving us some information how they can manage this Covid-19 virus in their country.  

China will do anything to save their faces. Oh no, I was reminded of a video of a young man from Wuhan who revealed how bad the China government was in handling the situation when the virus began to spread.

I don't believe with that, If you heard the news that the China built an emergency hospital in just 10 days, how is it even possible if China government wasn't handling the situation properly? Maybe that depends on the hospital or the attitude of the healthcare providers who handled them inside the hospital that's why he made the conclusion about their government not doing anything to help is countrymen. The 645,000-square-foot makeshift medical facility is not that easy to build but due to China's effective response to the outbreak, they made a way. The only thing here is that the China didn't inform us how they recovered a lot of patients immediately.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
It seems to me that there is some truth in this - China is hiding that this is their doing. After all, China because of the coronavirus sued $ 20 trillion law firm Buzz Photos. According to them, the virus was developed and released from the Institute of Virology in Wuhan.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
China has suffered the most it will take some time for its economy to be sown China will never be able to sell their stock at a good price I believe that this coronavirus originated in China. But they are hiding everything They will be the most affected if this is disclosed All countries of the world will stop the diplomatic trade with them because China will never be able to subsidize the damage caused by this virus in every country.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I guess China want privacy as much as we want to have privacy as well. Not providing the information is their choice though besides providing the numbers of death are just going to make their people panic and that won't help them.  Their economy still run good base on reports whether this information is true or not, we may never really knew but there are news coming out the Chinese are buying stocks in US and EU.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
As many people think coronavirus is created by China and they did to crush other economy but I don't think that's what they did but some information came to light that gives us some dought about China's action. as far as we know death in China is a total of 3800+ but is it a real number? Did they hide the real numbers to protect their economy? what those pictures tell us!

I don't understand most of that picture since it is Chinese but I am also starting to be curious how well the Chinese handled the situation in their country. If you will be looking at this list, you could see how China has a lot of people recovered from the virus. Despite them being the origin, the USA and Italy are now topping the list with the most cases. And then Spain buys medical equipment worth 432 million euros from China.

It is really confusing and hard to understand which one is true we will have to wait for the truth to be revel but will we able to find the real story about what happened? I dought it

China is really good at manipulating their economy because most of them value money over everything and they prioritize their financial aspects in their lives. It is impossible that the virus originated from them and still their economy didn't have any changes and is still stable. It seems suspicious that China already had the vaccine because right now, the number of people recovering in their country is still increasing and the number of cases are stable and decreasing. Somehow, it is too obvious that most of our products and goods came from them and they are the no.1 sources of our food, medicines, and etc., that;s why they don't experience market crash. It is more likely that this Covid-19 is a China's plan so that they will affect the economy of US which is their no. 1 competitor in many aspects.
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
Service, hotel, restaurants, cafe, travel business is now on a brink of extinction. I'm thinking China takes time to pull out the stocks at good prices.
Pages:
Jump to: