Pages:
Author

Topic: What China is hiding from us and are they doing it to save their economy? - page 5. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4
As many people think coronavirus is created by China and they did to crush other economy but I don't think that's what they did but some information came to light that gives us some dought about China's action. as far as we know death in China is a total of 3800+ but is it a real number? Did they hide the real numbers to protect their economy? what those pictures tell us!

I don't understand most of that picture since it is Chinese but I am also starting to be curious how well the Chinese handled the situation in their country. If you will be looking at this list, you could see how China has a lot of people recovered from the virus. Despite them being the origin, the USA and Italy are now topping the list with the most cases. And then Spain buys medical equipment worth 432 million euros from China.

It is really confusing and hard to understand which one is true we will have to wait for the truth to be revel but will we able to find the real story about what happened? I dought it
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
As many people think coronavirus is created by China and they did to crush other economy but I don't think that's what they did but some information came to light that gives us some dought about China's action. as far as we know death in China is a total of 3800+ but is it a real number? Did they hide the real numbers to protect their economy? what those pictures tell us!

I don't understand most of that picture since it is Chinese but I am also starting to be curious how well the Chinese handled the situation in their country. If you will be looking at this list, you could see how China has a lot of people recovered from the virus. Despite them being the origin, the USA and Italy are now topping the list with the most cases. And then Spain buys medical equipment worth 432 million euros from China.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2

well it's hard to say but it's really confusing since China are recovering very fast and they're stock market still good and other are collapsing
Activity: 70
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: