Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 39. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 28, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
I would suggest investing in proven solid coins like btc and eth, they also seem to have found the bottom so i think it is good time to get in, the market can swing anytime from here and make you good profit out of it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 03:54:58 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Hi guy, I highly recommend you buy Etherum(ETH) because this is the good time to buy ETh, the market is red and the ETH price is low! Should you buy ETH and keep for more profits!
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 28, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

This is the right time to buy coins because the prices are on discount. Take advantage of this dips and you'll surely profit if you do long term investment. You need to do extensive research for you not to regret if the coin you picked turns out to be a shitcoin. What I do have in my portfolio are BTC, IOST, EOS, Eth and XRP. You can choose which project do you prefer to invest your money, just don't invest an amount that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
Almost all coin/token are in low price right now, so imo, its right time to jump in market. For what coin, I suggest you should do your own research, if you can find a GEM, you will gain a lot of money. Btw, you can invest in top coin for long-term hodl like BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS,...v...v..But high risk high benefit, so you can take a chance to invest in new altcoin or you can invest in top coin for long-term.
For me, I suggest coin that have small circulating supply like $ONION, $LIVE that are very low price now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
It's up to you. In my opinion, ETH is the best investment choice at present.
As the market recovers, ETH will rise first. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 03:42:00 AM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: