Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 32. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Rather than bitcoin i would agree about the fact that ethereum helps so many platform with its blockchain. Remember cryptokitties is working successfully. It has a lot of update in the future and ethereum will always become the best choice rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 13, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I recommend investing in NEO and Monero now. NEO is known as the dragon of Asia. It was born in China. NEO owns the technology, the plan is quite similar to Ethereum. NEO also has a very professional team and a large community. Monero is altcoin with great privacy. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous. No third party can find the sender and recipient information. I believe that if the government controls the crypto market then Monero will be more popular and its price will also increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 13, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum now. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most people know Bitcoin. Many big investors in the world hold Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is the foundation of many ICO projects. Possible, at the end of the year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1500.
Yes, both coin are already known by individuals because it was proven in where we can expect tremendous profit to earned due to the market fluctuates higher prices ,this platform have a good benefits and much secured in scams.
well, this is a question of the experience and i bekieve that you will find your own answer ont his question within so e time
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 13, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
coin you need to make an investment in my opinion is ADA, because the price of ADA will increase very high in the future
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 13, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
this is hard to say, i think that you shoyld try any popular one and find youtpr oetfect coin tht brings you money
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
I recommend investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum now. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular, most people know Bitcoin. Many big investors in the world hold Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin will grow strongly and its price will go to the moon. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is the foundation of many ICO projects. Possible, at the end of the year the price of Etheruem will be over $ 1500.
Yes, both coin are already known by individuals because it was proven in where we can expect tremendous profit to earned due to the market fluctuates higher prices ,this platform have a good benefits and much secured in scams.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 07:00:21 PM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 13, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
Now is a great time to invest in crypto. Now that the market is starting to show signs of recovery, we should buy before prices rebound. If we want to invest safely and profitably, it is best to buy altcoin in the top 50 coinmarkepcap. A few altcoin that I think we should buy now are NEO, IOTA, Cardano, EOS and Ethereum. I believe that these are the altcoin that will grow strongly in the future, and bring much profit to us.
Activity: 200
July 13, 2018, 06:37:16 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
It's a good time to invest in BTC and Altcoin this time. As you specify i support ETH is a good project to invest in.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I think, now it's better to invest in big coins, I mean Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dash, Ripple. You can also try investing in ICO, there are lots of great projects. If you don't have much money to invest, you can invest your time and participate in bounty. That's what I am doing at the moment in order to earn some money for investments.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 12, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
It is better to check and analyze its trend before taking a step on buying. Due to high market volatility, it is really hard to predict which one would grow in the current situation we have. To ensure of gaining, it is better to invest on bitcoin and ethereum ,cause it surely survive in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 12, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Depends on what you want. Aside from btc there are a lot of good altcoins out there including top altcoin Ethereum. You can also take a risk in ICO if you want. Just be careful on what you are investing. Make a research first, at the end it's your money and the decision is yours.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
July 12, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
I don't understand what's going on with the COV coin. Someone buys it for a second day, then drops the price, then again. As if someone knows some news, so I want to invest in it.
Activity: 272
July 12, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
Definitely here to learn and read about promising coins. I think it is still the same thing. No one is completely sure of which to invest in. It will still be the buyer's choice to make. Underground study or research of any coins to buy would be cool. No coins set out to fail, the thing to understand is that, what would ensure it does not fail in not the coins call to make. Those investing should be careful.
ps
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 07:19:04 PM
The best altcoins to invest in 2018 are :

1- Ripple: Transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.

2- NEM: it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.

3- IOTA: it is not based on blockchain technology, unlike other cryptocurrencies still is price increasing and is trading between $1.5 - $4.
Monero: Anonymity is best feature of Monero. The price of Monero has went up to over $200 in a very less time period, which was due to the high level of anonymity it offers.
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
my advice for now is better you invest in EOS, because only EOS can still give you a decent profit.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
while the market is falling do not need to invest anywhere because after a while you will buy these coins cheaper
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
for myself I am now investing in Ripple because Ripple has good potential in the future, more and more are using Ripple since the first time Ripple appeared.
Pages:
Jump to: