Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 31. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 13, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

There are many potential coins which are good for investment but I suggest you to invest in ETH, XRP, BTC, EOS.

Dear friend,
This is a question that many persons ask each other on some coin forum. Sure, If we know which coin can invest to get profits, we will be rich. But not simple, in the current times, coin market is very not stable. So I think we should be patient.

You are some what right, with current price manipulation you never know which alt is going to be pump next but you have to take risk to earn good. Waiting at this moment I think is not a good option prices of the coins are going down continuously so it is the best opportunity to buy some.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
Nano is on a 3rd generation blockchain called Block Lattice with high scalability, no fees, and instant transactions. Unlike IOTA, Nano only wants to be a payment processor and nothing else, for now at least. With Nano, every user has their own blockchain and has to perform a small amount of computing for each transaction, which makes Nano perform at 300 TPS with no problems and 7,000 TPS have also been tested successfully. Very promising 3rd gen technology and a strong focus on only being the fastest currency without trying to be everything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 13, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
potential and coins should you have currently is EOS and the ethereum. Both these coins I am sure will not disappoint. You could try investing on both. May try starting from a small capital first if it is still a new player.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 13, 2018, 11:37:40 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Now is a good time to buy and hold for long term. You can choose any coins in the top 10 since they are the safest bet for you. If you would like an adventure and a chance to win big, do some research and choose any low-cap coin with ranking from 1000 to 400 on coinmarketcap. Buy and hold it for a few years and you will get your rewards.
I believe that the most amazing coin that we need to invest in specially in this huge dip is maybe bitcoin and altcoin, I see that the altcoin and bitcoin is now low at cost and it is really a big advantage to investors if they are going to invest it today. Maybe we need to invest it right now because we can now afford due to the five dropping of its price and then we need to hold to get the right timing on selling.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 13, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
The best time to buy Bitcoin cheap and easy is when the market is red.  Altcoin is even cheaper at this time since whatever happens to bitcoin affect Altcoin positively or negatively.  You do not need to wait,  start buying cheaply now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:28:51 PM
Now is a good time to buy and hold for long term. You can choose any coins in the top 10 since they are the safest bet for you. If you would like an adventure and a chance to win big, do some research and choose any low-cap coin with ranking from 1000 to 400 on coinmarketcap. Buy and hold it for a few years and you will get your rewards.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 11:23:57 PM
Dear friend,
This is a question that many persons ask each other on some coin forum. Sure, If we know which coin can invest to get profits, we will be rich. But not simple, in the current times, coin market is very not stable. So I think we should be patient.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
I think you can invest 10% of your assets in encryption. The encrypted market is very volatile, so if you invest too much, it may have an impact on your life.
immediately begin your current investment due to the red market price. you can start with a cheap price. buy a coin that has a future like ETH and save up to three years to earn a profit.
Activity: 150
July 13, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
If you want to invest now I suggest you to invest ethereum, I think altcoin which is currently more profitable to invest is ethereum.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 10:59:19 PM
it's up to you because the main investment capital with cryptocurrency is the confidence and patience because we know the risks in the investment is very big one of them we can not know the future price of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
many options can be taken when prices are red at the moment. particularly buy that has potential so that it can last a long time and for long-term investments. EOS and ripple can be a good choice and be promising. the development of the second altcoin is worthy to be followed because it could have would be a good contender for the ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 13, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
Among all cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum is best choice to invest in. Yes I can sense in bitcoin price will increase again same with ethereum. It has many users and currently many has holding on these coins. Btc and ethereum are really on top so investing for this will receive profit in return.
Hassle free with this coin, no need to study the whole technology because this is already a good choice. But if you try to invest in other coins i suggest to make extra effort, and don't just ask here where to invest. We have a lot of good coins out in the market, but if you depend on any hype you might lose the money.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 13, 2018, 10:32:13 PM
I think you can invest 10% of your assets in encryption. The encrypted market is very volatile, so if you invest too much, it may have an impact on your life.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
Yes, I think it is the right time to buy coins, I would recommend you buy ETH and EOS, they are all coins that I think are good.
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 10:16:08 PM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
a lot of good Altcoins for you to make a pretty profitable investment. because with the potential of this existing development will be very able to generate profits for the future into a coin that is very capable to give more profits. such as Ethereum, Ripple, and NEO is pretty good.
I think you are better off investing your Ethereum coins nowadays Ethereum coins are declining and so nowadays many people are investing in Ethereum because these coins have good growth and thus this coin will be profitable in the future

Activity: 68
July 13, 2018, 09:52:14 PM
it's miles an opportunity in case you make investments even as the marketplace is red, why? because you will all the advatage to have a huge income margin when the marketplace rises up again. Do not go along with those who do panic promoting because they without a doubt don't know how the digital foreign money market works.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
I would suggest you to check new protocols that came out from ICOs like Pchain , ZEBI chain , Atonomi, One Ledger , Quarkchain  , Fusion ,Ontology ,Cpchain ,Rchain and Ethos
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 13, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
bitcoin and eth big dogs for good, a few coins are being tested by coinbase, coins listed on coinbase tend to grow in price over time once listed look into it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 13, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
You can choose to invest in bitcoin nowadays bitcoin is rising again. Or you can choose to invest in ETH this is a coin that is highly competitive with bitcoin. The electronic marketplace is wide open. You have many choices with different pennies.
Among all cryptocurrency bitcoin and ethereum is best choice to invest in. Yes I can sense in bitcoin price will increase again same with ethereum. It has many users and currently many has holding on these coins. Btc and ethereum are really on top so investing for this will receive profit in return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 13, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

Ethereum is still the king of all altcoin, mostly used in every ico project in crypto and still making a name in digital market . We have the same recommendation always ethereum and lets add also the real king bitcoin.
Rather than bitcoin i would agree about the fact that ethereum helps so many platform with its blockchain. Remember cryptokitties is working successfully. It has a lot of update in the future and ethereum will always become the best choice rather than bitcoin.
Both currencies has a stronger platform because it was already proven that many individuals get good profits on it,for me ethereum is the best in altcoin but this bitcoin is much stronger because all coins was bases on the market of bitcoin and this is what we promote in a future that supported by blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: