Pages:
Author

Topic: what coins are best to buy now? - page 7. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

Your article deserves attention. I'm gonna keep this list in my notebook. Many coins I have not even heard, but I will definitely study them. Thanks, sun.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 07:45:31 AM
ETH and Bitcoin would be the choice anyone could ever have.
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
I think from this data I can conclude when there is a mainet event then it is certain that the coin will experience an increase in price so you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to be able to find profits very much.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 14, 2018, 05:03:23 PM
In my point of view, I often invest some coin in the long-term where my account can be increased through time life. Some coins in my porfolio are $TNC, $NEO, $ETH, $GOT, $HOT, $ADA, $XLM

Hope you can have references
For me ETH, NEO and TNC are coins that are worth to watch now and invest, they will be the first to follow trend in my opinion  and we could earn some profits even in this year.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 14, 2018, 04:18:02 PM
The best at the moment, ETH, EOS, NEM I think it's worth watching them, and there everyone will make their choice.
ETH is now one of the best picks, who knows if this coins won't go 3 times more in coming recover, investing in it could be really porfitable but of course decision is up on you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:41:18 PM
The best at the moment, ETH, EOS, NEM I think it's worth watching them, and there everyone will make their choice.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
I think EOS will grow, a promising coin. If you want a long time, then it's better to be in BITCOIN or ETH or other top 10 coins.

For me i think the best coin to invest for now is BTCC- bitcoincrown because most cryptocurrency related to games is very fast growing  and many investors already can proved of its profitability.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
I think EOS will grow, a promising coin. If you want a long time, then it's better to be in BITCOIN or ETH or other top 10 coins.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
I recommend this project to you as a fascinating journey into the world of crypto currency and finance. It will become one of the coolest projects that will bring you prosperity and new knowledge.  #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 10, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
In all of the cryptos you listed, CREDITS are my personal crypto because the altcoin exchange rate has increased by more than 10 times the ICO. At the time of the distribution, the exchange rate fell and then quickly recovered, making me profitable by holding the crypto. So I recommend investing in CS to make a profit in the short term.

I agree with you, I watched this coin and its economic aspect impressed me very much, this coin is making money
It seems to me that looking at the current state of things on the crypto-currency market, it is very difficult to make a choice for a good investment. That's why in order to have less risk of losing your funds, it's better to invest in erh.
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
In all of the cryptos you listed, CREDITS are my personal crypto because the altcoin exchange rate has increased by more than 10 times the ICO. At the time of the distribution, the exchange rate fell and then quickly recovered, making me profitable by holding the crypto. So I recommend investing in CS to make a profit in the short term.

I agree with you, I watched this coin and its economic aspect impressed me very much, this coin is making money
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 04:46:30 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
EOS and OYIR I think it will grow again and this is quite promising.
if you want to invest long term I suggest you invest in BITCOIN, ETH, NEO, and other top coins. because the risk is not too big.
in any case, to try your luck with Bitcoin makes sense. But the main thing is not to invest too much in Bitcoin, so you do not have to lose it later. But in relation to the etherium, I can say that this is a good investment and it is not worth investing in its competitors.
Activity: 273
July 10, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
EOS and OYIR I think it will grow again and this is quite promising.
if you want to invest long term I suggest you invest in BITCOIN, ETH, NEO, and other top coins. because the risk is not too big.
Activity: 78
July 10, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
There have lot of cryptocurrency to choose for investment right now.But I highly recommend you to buy ETH, LTC, NEO, TRX and Doge coin.You can get good profits by investing on this coins for long-term.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
It is a pity that this list is not VERGE. As for me, XVG is a very promising coin with great features! It is worth paying tribute to the TRON, this is also a very worthy investment coin! And also Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin - without these coins, my investor portfolio is not at all possible!
Activity: 226
July 10, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
there were many coin to buy but firstly you have to understand the ico and the campaign before you invest your money or buy the coin. i can broadly say you can buy subaj ccoin and also nagricoin these will bring more money
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
July 10, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
for now a good coin to buy, I think coins
Activity: 294
July 09, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
All time best coin to buy is bitcoin,  now the price of bitcoin is very cheap so buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future. The profit will be more once the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as Ethererum, NEM, NEO, ZCash, Stellar. Altcoins are good for long term investment check the growth of this coins in the coinmarketcap.com and invest on these coins. Surely the profit will be more in future but need patience to wait for long time.

yes, this coin is very good to investment!
Now that we are in the bear market, a lot of coins look promising for buying. but you can not immediately buy for the whole deposit, you need to do it gradually, seeking a good average rate
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
July 09, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
All time best coin to buy is bitcoin,  now the price of bitcoin is very cheap so buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future. The profit will be more once the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as Ethererum, NEM, NEO, ZCash, Stellar. Altcoins are good for long term investment check the growth of this coins in the coinmarketcap.com and invest on these coins. Surely the profit will be more in future but need patience to wait for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: