Pages:
Author

Topic: what coins are best to buy now? - page 5. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 18, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
I wouldn't now buy anything, there is a high probability that we will go even lower, I'm waiting for the end of september. Yes, the crypto-currency market is unpredictable, but even if we suddenly go up, you will have time to buy all the necessary coins, even if you don't get 20-50% of the possible profit - it's okay. 
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. Since the entry of cryptocurrency to this year, it has fallen to the present, and I think this is already the lowest price. We can invest in the current market. For example, Bitcoin and Ethereum I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
bitcoin are best to buy now, because in this market situation bitcoin price down,  so we are buy to bitcoin right  now.
And we know that, bitcoin have a great future.
So in my opinion Market situation say that, bitcoin is best to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 18, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Make it simple, just buy coins that are on top 100 coinmarketcap, they wouldn't scam and already traded on big exchanger as well. One more, you must know how dips that coin you will invest in then set your proportional target with it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
I want to Enigma. This project is cool and has good innovation.
Bring the privacy technologies and end-to-end decentralized applications.
enigma, reminding me that at the start of a successful launch, I was sure that the Enigma coin would be good in the future, because with its good maintenance and its developers who keep trying for future progress.
Activity: 406
August 18, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
For me, I think bitcoins are the best to buy right now because I think it will be pumped higher than others. I think it will have a great potential in other coins in the future
Activity: 602
August 18, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
Buy tokens that have value in the form of an idea. Because it is the implementation of the idea that will lead the project to global demand, since now the world needs solutions to problems of all kinds of situations
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
For me I would choose the L-PESA Microfinance base platform because this is highly potential and promising coin this year and they already preparing their exchange as of today they only need some votes to be listed in Coinex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
One thing I know for sure, now many projects have fallen very seriously in price, so it's not necessary to talk about something like for example what to buy now or something like that, because it will eventually not be exactly what you can expect
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
At show all the altcoins cost are low. So you can utilize this opportunity to purchase altcoins. I generally pick Bitcoin, Ethereum,NEO. These are high potential and promising coins in the crypto advertise. All these three costs are low so continue purchasing and hold the coins for future. Once the cost of these coins are increment you can offer and acquire salary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
In the present hour there are many crypto currencies for investment choice. You can get a good profit by investing several coins at once. I suggest you invest in Bitcoin,NEO Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 17, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
I think most of those have now proven to be poor investments and suffered badly with the bear market. DADI was hyped like crazy and was a spectacular flop I think I exited as soon as the coins were unlocked and never looked back again. The only coin I hold from your list is EOS which I have an average of $1.3 and even sold a few at $16.

To make money now I would be picking any of the top 20 on coinmarketcap and wait for a recovery.
Activity: 20
August 17, 2018, 03:36:55 AM
I think that the purchase of Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most stable. Bitcoin is the earliest cryptocurrency and has a strong dominant position in the market. It is a wise choice to invest in Bitcoin. 2018 is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 104
August 17, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
My case is different, i personally can only put in for eth. because it is an interesting coin that reminds me so much of the Ethereum yet somehow  better than it. Most people invested in ethereum because of its faster transaction, has an agreeable constitution that also help in every aspects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:18:14 AM
In fact, now you can buy almost any coin. Such a drawdown was not and probably will not be. This fall of the market will go down in history. If you do not buy it, it will still bring you substantial profits!
Activity: 151
August 17, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
I think it is worthwhile to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum because their communities are active, prices are relatively stable, fluctuations are fluctuating, and the profits that can be obtained are lucrative. I think it is profitable to invest in them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 17, 2018, 02:05:32 AM
Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

Thank you for this wonderful information, I think I will take time to study these coins and projects whitepapers so as to pick the best out of the lots you presented above. Nexty token should be included in the above list. Check it here: https://nexty.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 01:44:05 AM
Right now I think the market to invest in is ethereum because its so low right now and we all know in a matter of time it's going to rise back , maybe higher than it was before
Activity: 41
August 17, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
At introduce all the altcoins cost are low. So you can utilize this opportunity to purchase altcoins. I generally pick Bitcoin, Ethereum,NEO. These are high potential and promising coins in the crypto showcase. All these three costs are low so continue purchasing and hold the coins for future. Once the cost of these coins are increment you can offer and acquire wage.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
With the current situation in the market and you can buy popular coins as the market goes down . this is a very good time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: