Pages:
Author

Topic: what coins are best to buy now? - page 8. (Read 2008 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
I'd rather pick a coin that costs so low, because I love coins like this, so I'll be easy to play treding using those coins, although not so much but the risk is not too much, that's the purpose I chose the lowest value coin. .
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Best to be an early investor of Status Security Token.

Read the whitepaper here:

https://ststoken.com/STS%20White%20Paper%202018.pdf
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
it looks like a good and suitable coin to buy now is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited supply of bitcoin and when it is very difficult to get bitcoin bitcoin prices can be very expensive so take advantage of moments like this to buy bitcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 05, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
am recomendate to buy
-ETH
-EOS
-NEM
-zcash
-zilliqa
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
My best coin to buy now and hold for future purpose is priv token on crex24. You can check it out.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
Thanks for your sharing. I also think if the ICO project has the great team and good strategy, after the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price of it up. Beside invest in the token listed on exchange, can you offer some advice about the ICO Sale? Do you know about Eloncity? I think it is the good project and intend to invest in it? Can you give me some suggestion?
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 02:37:03 AM
bitcoin or altcoin, for now I think that coin is suitable for trading
copper member
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
In the long term, I like Stellar (lumens) and Throne. Stellarians will also decentralize the stock exchange on their own basis to launch) Therefore it is very interesting, because they have a good network advantage)
June 28, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
Let's by CMT, ABT, MVP, CS and EOS to hold, these are the valid coin and i think the price of it will increase when the market go uptrend. This i my opinion, please check carefully before invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
It is actually very difficult to say which cryptocurrency is the best for an investment. It doesn’t means that I don’t have any recommendations. There are different strategies that you can use for a long term investment and the first one is to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Market Cap. All top 10 coins are pretty good, it is wise of you to invest into these coins and I am pretty sure that you can get the return from that. I would say make sure you do your research before investment and invest the amount which will make NO difference to you or your loved ones even if u never had that money.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
Even you to came complete this information, nevertheless deficient improvement they acquire demonstrate the affection on BTC delight not yet confirmed colleague.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
June 15, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
 Grin  you take take a look of research / due diligence on several ICO pre sale at https://www.crypto-compass.io/    Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

there is special deal for private sale.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 03:54:20 PM
For long-term investments I'd go for
-bitcoin
-ethereum
-EOS
-steem.
This are coins I rate as top currencies and good for hedging funds.
You can also take a risk with speculation like
-powerledger and,
-dao stack
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 15, 2018, 01:27:45 PM
At present all the altcoins price are very low. So you can use this chance to buy altcoins. I always choose Bitcoin, Ethereum,NEO. These are very high potential and promising coins in the crypto market. All these three prices are very low so keep buying and hold the coins for future. Once the price of these coins are increase you can sell and gain more income.
June 15, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
The best way to invest your money is to broadcast. He buhlet always grow. Of course there will be insignificant eating. You can not do without no one's house. Bitcoin is the most expensive coin so it can and give way to the air.
Activity: 134
June 15, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
If you're on a short budget, you could look at some small caps. Or look at some airdrops to get some coins for free. Take a look at $PRIV, it's a privacy coin, costs about 2000 sat (you could get it on crex24), and might be huge in the coming months. It even has a generous airdrop if you follow a few rules. Check out #rules on their discord for details: https://discord.gg/jfEAKTS
Activity: 106
June 15, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Hello friends, Do you think that now for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, increase the market? Good especially the bitcoin, since Russia has great movement and a lot of community where they handle with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 15, 2018, 11:59:13 AM
The top 10 coins are still good to buy and bitcoin is still the best investment for long term holding but there are other coins/tokens that are good to buy particular to those that are successful in ICO like the DOCADEMIC (MTC) from Mexico where the price performance was achieved 10x in a one-month period. DOCADEMIC is an existing medical firm founded on 2012. I suggest to invest in these token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
Having studied this project, I came to the conclusion that it has great potential and great chances for successful collections. I recommend that you read it. https://all-stocks.net
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

I really like your collections. i have some of them , I'll look into those i don't have and make investments in them.
But it seems EOS is the next big thing.
Pages:
Jump to: