Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 11. (Read 1392 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There are many trustworthy coins to invest,I choose Bitcoin,Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 50
A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
We are proud to announce that our demo is live!!!
All of you are more than welcome to visit and understand better what we try to do
http://demo.homelend.io
Activity: 84
I think a good altcoin for investing now is Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin because I see this coin has a good profit and with so many people who invest in altcoin above because currently altcoin above is still in decline and has not been up
Activity: 58
A lot of good projects I like these: Ethereum Ripple EOS Stellar Cardano IOTA TRON from major projects.
Activity: 86
I think a good altcoin for investing now is Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin because I see this coin has a good profit and with so many people who invest in altcoin above because currently altcoin above is still in decline and has not been up
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Not Oh, Nps, EOS, LTK. Coins with ico, but you need to choose carefully. Bettex is a good coin. There are many good coins in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 93
Still ethereum for me good for long term, why don't you invest ethereum I see the future of this altcoin because this altcoin has potential.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
at this time a lot of coins that have developed so increased. so it would be great to invest the coins we have in order to gain an ever-increasing development and generate far greater profits in the future. so with Ethereum as a coin that has a high enough development potential it is great to have it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I think the best choice for long-term investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum, because the risk of investing in them is small, and they will give you huge profits in the future. Now is a good time to invest in them and you can choose to buy them.
Cannot agree totally about the small risk, just imagine those people, we heard about, that took loans and credits, when Bitcoin was $20.000, and then lost everything and more, when it falls rapid;y to $9000 and then even lower.

When it comes to crypto market, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stable and have the smallest risks. And taking a loan and credit in order to invest in a no guarantee market is very irresponsible.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
There are many coins out there that is great for investing. But I suggest ethereum because of its growing community. It is good to invest in ethereum because it can make profitable.
Activity: 145
I think Ethereum is currently the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. Investing in it will be the best choice. The current market continues to be very low at low prices. Now invest it and hold it. In the future it will give you Bring great profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
I think that Monero is very undervalued now and it will surely rise x10-30 at 2018 despite of that it in top-10 now and already has big cap. I hope my answer can help you
Now you can buy not only Monero. You can buy everything at all. The market is starting to grow. Soon everything will be as before.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
I see the continued development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very reliable in investment. because the development that occurs on the coin can affect the results obtained when investing. so it's great to invest in coins that have an ever-increasing development.
Activity: 68
Stick with primary coins right now before that spike up again.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
BTC will be actual forever. As for others, ETH, Waves, EOS should be invested. Everything in buying is connected with your solvency.
Activity: 29
In addition to coins like ETH, you can also invest some money in Steem. I think steeemit will grow very fast and can give competition to FB in coming days.
Activity: 151
I think Ethereum is currently the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. At present, its price is very low. This is a good time to invest in it. I believe that by the time the market recovers, you will get a good return.
Activity: 129
I think you can start investing in bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also very good that we use in the long run, and also very easily we generate many benefits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
hello bro for me the safest way to invest is you invest with the top 10 coins rightnow in the market. bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, EOS, litecoin, stellar, cardano, IOTA and tron this are the top10 coin rightnow in the market, but for me i will invest in BTC, ETH, CARDANO. that's my pick investing rightnow.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I think the best choice for long-term investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum, because the risk of investing in them is small, and they will give you huge profits in the future. Now is a good time to invest in them and you can choose to buy them.
Cannot agree totally about the small risk, just imagine those people, we heard about, that took loans and credits, when Bitcoin was $20.000, and then lost everything and more, when it falls rapid;y to $9000 and then even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: