Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are good on investing right now? - page 15. (Read 1392 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

Medical Cannabis Coin(MCan) is the only coin in the cannabis ICO space that have history of research. After decade of research they are expanding into manufacture of pharmaceutical grade medicines with Cannabis. Pre-ICO begins June 16th, 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think that this is not the end of the decline, and therefore it is worth waiting a little to buy at the best price, in my opinion, in the next 2 years big profits will come from the coins EOS, ZRX, ZIL, ETH, BTC, ETC, NEO, NEM, TRX
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think a good altcoin for investing now is Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin because I see this coin has a good profit and with so many people who invest in altcoin above because currently altcoin above is still in decline and has not been up

Activity: 62
Check out Volt and Maestro. Relatively new ICOs with stable vision, plan, and team.
Activity: 68
for now, I think eth or btc is good for investment, because now the market is experiencing a significant price decline
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I would suggest to check www.icoguide.com, it is very good portal, if you are going to invest in ICO, they have very good and trustworthy rates.
Activity: 130
I cant give someil idea that whose coins have potetial to become successful and make you invest. Try to choose some ico that have good project and development. Make a research and their flatform see how it runs the project. Be careful and avoid scammers.

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
SEELE and ZILLIQA, these 2 are the future of block chain. Highly scalable and decentralized. Once the ecosystem is built up it will be HUGE

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)
this time it is for investment will be profitable to make coins so increased and become a mainstay. Bitcoin is a coin that I rely on and I am prioritizing to be the coin I invest today. because Bitcoin itself is a coin that has a development that is so increased. so as to generate far greater profits in the future.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
For me the coins that are good in investing presently are
1 lending block
2 Arcblock
3 pchain
4 matrix
5 open platform
Activity: 700

In uncertain market right now, better invest on bitcoin and ethereum because its safest coin in market. But if we afraid market will down again, better wait market hit the bottom like bitcoin at $5000. But i think its hard bitcoin reach that price
Activity: 182
It seems to me indeed is an investment that is quite interesting and also potential. Moreover, this type of coins now is very much. So many options you want short term investment or long term investment.
Activity: 84
These are the 5 safest Cryptocurrencies to invest in coin:
Firstly, Bitcoin _the world’s largest cryptocurrency whose coins are collectively worth $137 billion.
Sencondly, Ripple _ the third-most valuable cryptocurrency worth $23 billion.
Thirdly, EOS_ ranked no. 6 and worth around $5 billion.
Next, NEO_ the ninth-largest virtual currency worth just under $4 billion.
Finally, Steem_ which is tiny by comparison with only around $450 million worth of coins in circulation..
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The crypto-currency market is currently falling. Something to buy in the down market is very risky, as the value of the crypto currency may decrease further. I think now it is worth watching the dynamics of the main crypto currency and have time to buy when the price reaches a minimum.
Activity: 140
I think Betex and BETR are good coin to be invested for now.
Betex does look convincing, but the new coin risks are still too big. I would rather invest to ethereum that has proven to be more stable so it becomes safer.
That's true ,.
New coins like bettex do have big risks. because they still need time to develop all aspects of the project. the price is not very stable yet.
but if indeed the project has a strong basic and a definite purpose, do not hesitate. !!!
and a good coin to invest is still owned by the top 10 coins.
Go ahead guys !!!
I think betex is good. but because it is a platform that became their mainstay has not been launched, ie in the form of exchangers then the price is still in a state of falling. but I'm sure once the platform runs its price will soar to the better
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
Everyone will tell you an advice from his/her prospective . Now,market is bleeding and it's like a huge sale on altcoins .no matter what you choose ,it will make you money.if you want something with lower risk/lower profits then check top 20 altcoins.
Activity: 110
Needless to say, this tops of investment list is bitcoin. It is created by Satoshi Nakamoto, this cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors. It is available on most of the exchanges.
Activity: 181

You can limit your choices by categorising them in two different categories.

For example, I divide them in two categories of 1) Coins in Top 10 and 2) Undervalued Coins

1) Coins in Top 10

- ETH
- XRP
- NEO (11th Rank but good one)
- EOS
- IOTA

2) Undervalued Coins

- IOST
- SCL
- JNT
- REM (Recent addition)

In this list i think most promising coin is EOS, this coin make upto the coinmarket in short time. Better to looking into this for a long time profit.!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I think that we should invest in projects of different kinds. Diversification of the portfolio will allow us to minimize risks ...
Pay attention to the Remme project. Remme implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect users, employees, and company's data from cyber attacks. I am sure that the project is very promising.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
You have to choose promising coins to investing for get profit in future.

My favourite coins to investing Wanchain(WAN), ICON(ICX) and Ethereum. Also i definitely suggest Bitcoin investment for future.
Pages:
Jump to: