Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 16. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
I think you could consider Vertcoin(VTC). It is an open source peer to peer digital currency focused heavily on decentralization. It is a fast growing digital currency that has managed to stay under the radar from mainstream media, It is a Bitcoin-like blockchain currency with additional features such as Stealth Address technology and ASIC resistant Proof-of-work (PoW) function.
November 12, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
IOTA, DASH is the best now to invest the money and to hold the long term. Its price is a very low. These coins has a great volume and the projects. You could check them.
November 12, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
How do you know that soon the growth will begin? So far, there are no signals for this. And if the bull market begins, then if many coins that can bring more profit in % than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.

Right, making ethereum as a long-term investment is a good thing, this is because the number of ethereum-based tokens continues to increase in various exchanges so as to make ethereum's needs continue to increase.
November 11, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
For me all the coins are working as long as you invest in it and hold it long until the price of the coins you hold increases so your income is greater.
November 11, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
I still believe in bitcoin, ethereum and Neo but as of now since the market is still in chaos it is really hard to take risk .Now is the right time to buy but I don't it is really advisable to invest big amount maybe small amount of investment but I still believe the market will sooner recover.
Activity: 28
November 11, 2018, 09:07:11 PM
coin worth to buy now I think personally is NEO, because only NEO can give you big profit for now.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 09:02:53 PM
coin worth to buy now I think personally is NEO, because only NEO can give you big profit for now.
November 11, 2018, 08:39:02 PM
For week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
November 11, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
The coin market is very dicey.  A lot of parameters need to be put in place. When considering which coin to invest on. While I have a soft spot for the top fifty, their stability and sustainability should be considered. In investment, the typically risk averse investor never gains.
November 11, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
Now you can buy any coins you trust,you decide what exactly you want to buy.
November 11, 2018, 08:26:44 PM
I have a suggestion for you can currently buy. the coin is perfect you buy now this is bitcoin, whereas altcoin according to me is etherum and bitcoin cash currently suitable for us to buy. as I am sure there will be a pump price for future
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
I can suggest you to buy EOS, it is one of my favourite coins and so I am trying to buy as many as I can afford,  even using a part of my salary at the regular job here to invest in it. Go get the Look on the project.
November 11, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
VEN look very good now. At the end of this month they have the mainnet launch. Given that the whole market has fallen - a good buy
Activity: 10
November 11, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
Now you can buy any coins you trust,you decide what exactly you want to buy.
November 11, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
November 11, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
November 11, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
I still believe in bitcoin, ethereum and Neo but as of now since the market is still in chaos it is really hard to take risk .Now is the right time to buy but I don't it is really advisable to invest big amount maybe small amount of investment but I still believe the market will sooner recover.
Activity: 15
November 11, 2018, 07:24:22 PM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
Activity: 11
November 11, 2018, 07:22:53 PM
bitcoin and etherum now deserve to be one of the coin purchases but in addition to these two coins you can buy neo coins or eos as one alternative option to get profit when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: