Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 12. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
I have been buying up COSS under $0.20.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it has 50-bagger potential over the next year or so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
i think the best is BITCOIN, dont buy others coin if are not ready to get lose. you can see many coins down right now
but it isnt happend on bitcoin. bitcoin still stay tuned on higher than 6k$
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
There are many coins but you should invest in IOTA and BNT which is very stable coin in this crash market also. The BNT is very good as this coin price is increasing with steady mode and there is not very volatile. Also, you have to check CMC and select from top 20 coins which are less than $0.10 in price.
Activity: 4
November 13, 2018, 05:14:12 PM
Maybe it's worth buying the money. The month we passed was the real time. The crypto money was at the lowest level and there was no money in the market. A product is sold when the goods or service is low and is sold when it is expensive.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
Activity: 18
November 13, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
Activity: 8
November 13, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
I have a suggestion for you can currently buy. the coin is perfect you buy now this is bitcoin, whereas altcoin according to me is etherum and bitcoin cash currently suitable for us to buy. as I am sure there will be a pump price for future
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
November 13, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
All good projects with a team which worked hard in bear market time and something about price - these projects which has got also sth like a possible confirmed bottom -> going into accumulation phase.
Activity: 13
November 13, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
I think for now the good thing for you to buy is Ethereum, NEO and LITECOIN. Almost all coin now is very good for you to buy because all coin in my opinion are at low price condition to be bought. Therefore, with conditions like this will definitely benefit a time when you resell.
Activity: 10
November 13, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
IOTA, DASH is the best now to invest the money and to hold the long term. Its price is a very low. These coins has a great volume and the projects. You could check them.
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
I think for now the good thing for you to buy is Ethereum, NEO and LITECOIN. Almost all coin now is very good for you to buy because all coin in my opinion are at low price condition to be bought. Therefore, with conditions like this will definitely benefit a time when you resell.
Activity: 13
November 13, 2018, 04:09:40 PM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
November 13, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I am looking at Stellar also! It gets a transaction speed of a few seconds and operates as a non-profit. Stellar’s platform also functions as an efficient currency exchanger. 
Activity: 8
November 13, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
November 13, 2018, 03:53:04 PM
I recommend that everyone buy now NCash. In the future, this currency will become a means of adding goods to the payment platform.
November 13, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
A lot of coins now is worth of buying when the market is still dropping, if you think that coin is worth of buying then buy. For me bitcoin and ethereum is worthy in any part of their background or infos i saw a lot of good thing that suit for potential coin.
November 13, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
My opinion is Ethereum, it is quite stable, has good potential and is suitable for long-term investments.
November 13, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
I recommend that everyone buy now NCash. In the future, this currency will become a means of adding goods to the payment platform.
November 13, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
Pages:
Jump to: