Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 13. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
If you are going to buy right now, I would say that BTC is your best choice. When the market begins to stabilize and increase, the BTC is likely to take a charge for a while, and coins follow it. If the market goes further, then, probably, there will be more coins than on the coins of the top cover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 12, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
If you want to buy coins at low prices, you must be able to monitor market prices every day. Today you can see BTC, ETH, Stellar, NEO, and EOS in the condition of falling prices. And the coins are included in the list of the best coins and I suggest investing in these coins. And I think when it comes to December the price of coins will increase very high.
Activity: 14
November 12, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Ripple's crypto currency is a competitor of all currently existing systems that carry out transfers. According to certain sources, we managed to find out that the amount of money being spent in VISA is 9 trillion. dollars, and in Master Card 4 trillion more. dollars, the total amount of the main giants of the money transfer sector is about 13 trillion. dollars.
November 12, 2018, 10:34:47 PM
At the moment, you can buy any coins, now everything is at the bottom, and by the autumn probably will begin to grow, so everyone should decide what to buy, now is the time.
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 10:04:19 PM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
November 12, 2018, 09:58:00 PM
Now this situation on the market that all the coins fell) and you can buy . and advise a certain coin does not see the point as everyone has their own opinion and rely on it not worth . better to spend a little time and to deepen .
November 12, 2018, 09:55:07 PM
the coin market can be a reverence for us in choosing the coins to be bought and I see eth prices have started up again and the price is stable so I think eth investment will be very good
Activity: 11
November 12, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
How do you know that soon the growth will begin? So far, there are no signals for this. And if the bull market begins, then if many coins that can bring more profit in % than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
November 12, 2018, 09:33:16 PM
Well there are many cryptocurrencies that exists today in the world and all of the crypto currency are doing really well in the financial markets. All of the crypto currencies have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. But out of all the cryptocurrencies I think that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies which is worth buying among all the cryptocurrencies that exist. This is because it is the oldest form if cryptocurrency and has the highest amount of popularity.
Activity: 6
November 12, 2018, 09:14:15 PM
neo and eos are my favourites, they are so surprisingly rising up and gainng their popularity, i am happy for them
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

there are no specific time for buying a coin because buying a coin is always recomended every single day or whenever you have cash on your pocket . now when when it comes to coin choice id say youd better go on more trusted and already proven for more than a decade such as bitcoin and etherium or coins that are always on the top spot . avoid purchasing unrated coins or the coins that are newly discovered because they are potentially risky  since they arent verified by the public yet .
Activity: 9
November 12, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
i think that now is alnmpst perfect time for buyimg and inesting, so why not to try and tio start now, that os why goodmluck
Activity: 10
November 12, 2018, 08:37:12 PM
Maybe it's worth buying the money. The month we passed was the real time. The crypto money was at the lowest level and there was no money in the market. A product is sold when the goods or service is low and is sold when it is expensive.
Activity: 7
November 12, 2018, 08:35:28 PM
i do not know, there are a lot of good things and good coins, so you can now try tomexperimentwhat will suit you better
November 12, 2018, 08:06:43 PM
Now you can buy any coins you trust,you decide what exactly you want to buy.
Activity: 6
November 12, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
I have been buying up COSS under $0.20.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it has 50-bagger potential over the next year or so.
November 12, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
Maybe it's worth buying the money. The month we passed was the real time. The crypto money was at the lowest level and there was no money in the market. A product is sold when the goods or service is low and is sold when it is expensive.
Activity: 13
November 12, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
My opinion is Ethereum, it is quite stable, has good potential and is suitable for long-term investments.
November 12, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
My opinion is Ethereum, it is quite stable, has good potential and is suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 12
November 12, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
for now all altcoin is decreasing. I think you are better off buying eth only. to hold in the future
Pages:
Jump to: