Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 27. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 19, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
For me when the market is dropping and it's hard like this then buying coins that have reached hardcap of more than $ 1 billion is better and safer, and of course always following developments because there are always many surprises in crypto.

I always watching for developing team also because unfortunately sometimes their surprises are not so pleasure for investors as they thought

The cryptocurrency market has always anticipated Indian surprises for cryptocurrency users. This is no surprise for everyone. Nevertheless, assuming different options for the development of the situation in the cryptocurrency market, you still need to give preference to the most promising coins and in no case sell them now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
October 19, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
XRP, NEO, ADA, XLM and of course BTC/ETH, these are rock solid investments in my opinion. Of course you can try other tokens but that will be a higher risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Coins I think worth buying are.
1.XRP
2.ETH
3.QNT
4.XLM
5.XMR
6.TRX

True. I will add to this list the other coins as well. I am almost sure that they will go to the Moon in 2018-2019. These are OmiseGO, EOS, and Cardano. From new I like Eidoo.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
For me when the market is dropping and it's hard like this then buying coins that have reached hardcap of more than $ 1 billion is better and safer, and of course always following developments because there are always many surprises in crypto.

I always watching for developing team also because unfortunately sometimes their surprises are not so pleasure for investors as they thought
Activity: 459
October 18, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I think that is still a familiar currency, Bitcoin. It is a very secure electronic currency. We can trust Bitcoin because it has so many investors believing it and has a great source of capital to pump. That's what I know about it.
Activity: 560
October 18, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
So many good and perspective coins we have to invest now. But I think, the most worth of them are Litecoin, XRP or Stellar.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

My suggestion with you to the coins which I know is worth to buy was pundix dude, you know why? It is because pundix has a program were once the trader buy it in the exchange they have a staking program which means once you buy this token at the coinbene exchange every month  your balance will stakes even your not doing any actual trade in this platform of coinbene it continuous.
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
Coins that aren't shitcoins are worth buying right now. A lot of coins might not see the green light for the rest of their days once the market picks up again. Therefore careful select your coins, limiting your choice to top 50 on Coinmarketcap.

I totally agree with you but you need to consider the following stuff as well. It happens pretty often that some cheap and unknown token goes to the Moon fast, and we cannot predict it.
Activity: 980
October 18, 2018, 04:15:32 AM
for now I am very interested in investing in retail xlm, I think for now the price of Stellar is still cheap and affordable, partly from the bounty campaign, I invest in Xlm, while waiting for a good surprise to come,
Activity: 274
October 18, 2018, 01:52:08 AM
Stakenet $XSN coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
There are too many crypto money traded on the market, but most investors cannot go beyond selling imagination. I think most of them will not be able to survive in the future, so when you think about it, you should do your research in depth before you invest or get ideas.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 17, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
Today there exists a huge selling with the complete crypto-currency industry when you actually needed to discover an excellent moment regarding acquiring in 2010, next this indicates if you ask me that moment provides appear and also sadly no person is aware any time it could conclusion. Possibly if the tether venture prevents keying in the tokens.
Activity: 490
October 17, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

If you want advice, I advise you to pay attention to these coins: Crypterium, Universa, Robotina, Credits, Nucleus, Vision. They are new in the market, but their future looks serious.         
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 17, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 10:32:12 PM
A question like this probably will be without a specific answer.
There are really only two options:
1. Buying coins that have won the trust of the community. (top10 on coinmarcetcap)
2. Buying coins that you have checked very carefully and you can trust developers 100%
Choice is yours!
but actually it is possible to know the big community also not necessarily in the top 10 cmc because sometimes there are also those who are still in 100 cmc they have a large community and the product is in the development stage
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 09:25:25 PM
A question like this probably will be without a specific answer.
There are really only two options:
1. Buying coins that have won the trust of the community. (top10 on coinmarcetcap)
2. Buying coins that you have checked very carefully and you can trust developers 100%
Choice is yours!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
Im buying XSN. It's a potentially x100 candidate for the next bullrun and chartwise at a bottom right now. It is featuring:
Pooled staking on www.stakenet.io, masternode as a service, cold staking, a truely decentralized DEX hosted on 1700+ masternodes, confirmed ledger and xeeda support (means staking from ledger), cross chain pos, one click lightening atomic swaps, own hardware devices and more stuff i probably forgot. Anyway best setup to be prepared for the next bull
Activity: 359
Freedom
October 16, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
for now I think it's the right time to buy coins because of the low prices right now but remember you have to buy guaranteed coins such as ETH, BCH and BTC and hold until the end of the year
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
that's a very difficult question in these bad times. i would only buy from the top 20. and then universa and sonm. and you have to wait a few months or years to get a good profit. the market will only grow slowly.

I think SONM has the ability to take off I just can't figure out when it will finally happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Coins that aren't shitcoins are worth buying right now. A lot of coins might not see the green light for the rest of their days once the market picks up again. Therefore careful select your coins, limiting your choice to top 50 on Coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: