Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 30. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 07:40:51 AM
Now no need to buy any coins because they will continue to fall and you will lose your entire investment. If you want to invest in crypto currencies then wait a couple of months and maybe the situation will change, but I do not see any prerequisites in order to change the situation for the better.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
my advice is you can buy Ripple the reason is because yesterday I saw XRB go up and maybe this trend continues until next year. so it doesn't hurt to try to save XRB. or you can also buy TRON in my opinion this altcoin has a bright future. but don't forget bitcoin, even though the price is now unstable, BTC remains the top choice for every investor who wants to invest long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
All coins are worthy for buying now because cryptomarket is staying and it can't allow the selling. Buy now EOS or BTC with their current prices and they will profitable for it at all.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
September 25, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
there is a lot of coins you can choose from ethereum, dasl, Cardano,litecoin, Eos, and few other coins it all depends on how much money your investing
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
There are a lot of great coins for the-long term investment like EOS, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA, NEM. Also I would advise you to pay attention to POLY, Odyssey, Endor, and Siacoin but only if you're willing to wait long enough.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 25, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
Buy everything you like and carries at least some promising technology.The new Blockchain is a very cool option. Their capitalization should be at least $100kk.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
After current big market fall you can buy any good altcoin because you can make in a couple of year minimum 1000% on each. But maybe you should wait because price can go down more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 06:50:09 PM
There are many coins to invest in cryptocurrency but bitcoin is worth the because of its popularity and nature to invest even in challenges.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 05:14:39 PM
I think that it is worth investing in Bitcoin, but if you choose from altcoins, then I most like coins such as Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, NEO and Waves.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 24, 2018, 04:39:05 PM
I'm currently picking up crypto coins listed on the binance exchange. because there is really very nice volume there. Usually there are crypto coins that can fix themselves. because every crypto money has an enthusiast. and when the market gets better, it will increase the value of each coin. for example bluzelle
Activity: 566
September 24, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
You should take decision relating to buying/investment, even when people suggest various token and coins to you, it is left to you to decide, the risk is yours top five coin on market cap should be a good buy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 24, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
It not easy to guess. Before invest and choose the coin. You know the all coin information and price information. So first understand the coin then choose and invest. Wait for the price down. Then invest. It good opportunity to improve your knowledge and get more profit. So mack a plan then work and complete the process.
that is true you will never tell with crytpocurrency world and i believe that it makes working hete more stressful but more interesting

What he is saying is only true for the top 1 to 50 coins, which have a large community, high liquidity and a large market, it is not as risky as the small market capitals of just $ 1 million.
in any case, this process is quite complicated no one will guarantee that your investments will have real prospects. Especially if you take into account the current state of the crypto-currency market, it is very easy to get on an unfair or not actual project.
Activity: 168
September 24, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I think these coins are the good buying now:-

IOTA
DEX
EOS
DASH
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
It not easy to guess. Before invest and choose the coin. You know the all coin information and price information. So first understand the coin then choose and invest. Wait for the price down. Then invest. It good opportunity to improve your knowledge and get more profit. So mack a plan then work and complete the process.
that is true you will never tell with crytpocurrency world and i believe that it makes working hete more stressful but more interesting

What he is saying is only true for the top 1 to 50 coins, which have a large community, high liquidity and a large market, it is not as risky as the small market capitals of just $ 1 million.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 24, 2018, 03:33:31 PM
Now we expect a strong market pullback, if we do not break the current resistance, there is a risk that the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 6,200, and after him the prices of all altcoins. Prepare to buy coins at a cheaper price, personally I'll buy Ripple.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 24, 2018, 03:33:17 PM
They are many alt-coin to invest in, which has a useful in future and value, currently cryptopolice token sells is on, which is known as ICO is live, with well coordinate team and very effective working to buy.

Good luck
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
At the moment, I would say X42 is a very intriguing coin to become involved with. Not only is it still new in the project, there are some perks that make it stand out a bit. First off, it is a new blockchain which aims to support small developers get off their feet, at a low cost. Second, it give you the opportunity to "choose your investment" once you hold a node. To learn more, check it out on discord or at X42.tech
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
For me at the moment is very interesting coin EOS. Very promising coin, which is developing dynamically and constantly flashes in the news. I think she'll make a statement very soon.
Activity: 188
September 24, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
RIPPLE and NEO is the good coins to buy and to hold for the long term:-

ETH
NEM
EOS
LTC
PUNDIX
copper member
Activity: 74
September 24, 2018, 02:38:38 PM
I, in addition to bitcoin, prefer to buy Ripple (  XRP ) and EOS. I expect a good profit from them with the growth of bitcoins. Also bought NEO. In the near future, the Chinese coin should add to the price.
Pages:
Jump to: