Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 33. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
At present time market in not very good for business  but low rates attracts the buyers and they buy wrong material some time, so buyers be choosy and care full for any type of deal you may buy from top coins so they may accommodate when ever the market rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
The market is choppy and all coins are cheap so you can buy any coin but choose from top 50 coins of this market is the best option in these circumstances as they recover quickly when the market comes in revival mode and all those coins have good volume and liquidity every day.
Activity: 123
September 17, 2018, 05:15:53 PM
Now I would begin to buy nothing. Very much dangerous situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market. It or you will grow up soon, the price of tokens will grow. Or in general all to depreciate even more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
I think that the most coin for purchases - this Ethereum. This is a very promising coin, and while it is cheap.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 04:17:28 AM
I think there are so many cryptocurrencies that are right for purchase now, because at this time they are very cheap!
ETH
ADA
NEO
EOS
BTM
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
I have been saying for long that ethereum is the best coin and I want to suggest to all my friends investing in it if you are thinking about investing in cryptocurrencies. Although its prices are declining rapidly as compared to other coins, it will ultimately dominate the entire market. It will go to the point that it will beat even bitcoin in the years to come. So go for it.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

Now is good time for buy any coins that you think promising. But be careful with any advices. A many people are bad advisors
copper member
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
Every good project really, NEO, ADA, EOS, but really just search for smaller projects and invest in them, those are the coins that give the highest ROI.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
Waves platform has just made smart contracts that are easy gor anyone to use and create available to all waves based projects.
First ones are multisig, freezing, voting, and oracles.
This means that now everyone can create a crypto token and use sandbox smart contracts that are not vulnerable to creator error.

This is by far the biggest moment in blockchain accessibility that has happened EVER.
so its good news for waves holder and trader.this is significant developtment from waves dev, and we should appreciate it by buying this coins to make its price rise again and become more popular.
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
Look for technologically cool projects that prepare the infrastructure for their significant March. I think if you try, you'll be able to remember those.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 11, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
I bought a few coins of NEO and DGB. It seems to me that in the near future these coins can make a good profit. I believe that the market will go up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Their are coins worth buying in my opinion. For me, the only coins worth buying is bitcoin and etherum for now. They are all very volatile but at least , to have some capital preservation, go with this two coins
Activity: 17
September 11, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
i think there are a couple of real pearls out there that aren't that old yet! I would suggest doing proper research about a coin before investing in it, especially altcoins..

the market is pretty crap right now and my gut gives me the feeling that most coins will simply following whatever bitcoins is doing, since it has gotten such a head start comparing to the other 'big' ones.

Still i believe in eth, bch, btc and ripple. Why? They have the lead and are working along with companies that can truly influence the potential of growing in the regular market.

that me..
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
Now, investors have the opportunity to buy cheap e-currencies. I pay attention to BTC, ETH, NEO. LTC, XRP, Wave, EOS ... in my investments at this time.
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 08:59:50 AM
There are lots of promising coin. Buy one of the coin which is suits you.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
ETH,EOS,NEO,XMR,RIPPLE coins are worth buying NOW
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
I will prefer you to have to buy
EOS
WAVES
NEM
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
NEO
Ripple
Ethereum
Ada
You can buy from those.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
Waves platform has just made smart contracts that are easy gor anyone to use and create available to all waves based projects.
First ones are multisig, freezing, voting, and oracles.
This means that now everyone can create a crypto token and use sandbox smart contracts that are not vulnerable to creator error.

This is by far the biggest moment in blockchain accessibility that has happened EVER.
Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Right now I personally wouldn't be buying any tokens at the moment because I believe the ones I am holding and the ICOs I have decided to get into have more potential. If I am to recommend any one though I will recommend a Blockchain project, and one which has history to prove that it is a successful project.
Here are a few suggestions NEO, EOS, Stratis, ETH. this projects have an already proven track record of success in terms of ROI and they have an advantage over other cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: