Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 35. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
Ethereum and cardano, maybe I think a good coin is bought for now. judging from the increase in each year, both are very good and always grow.
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
Ethereum has the greatest potential. Now it's more than ever cheap, it's time to buy ETH!
Ethereum will show tremendous growth both in the short and long term.

Yes, ethereum is a good altcoin, but now the growth is dubious. I am more likely to choose bitcoin because it dominates the crypto market more than 50%.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I suggest these coins:-

DEX
CARDANO
NEO
ETH
I'd give the OP the same list, I would remove DEX from that list because it's worthless. That coin might not get famous.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
Ethereum has the greatest potential. Now it's more than ever cheap, it's time to buy ETH!
Ethereum will show tremendous growth both in the short and long term.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
This week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
No one can says what coin is good to buy for now since the market is on red and I think everything will be okay once the market will recover.
Activity: 178
September 08, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I suggest these coins:-

DEX
CARDANO
NEO
ETH
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
I suggest that you go look for certain websites which will get you more knowledge on what to choose a coin to invest in though i would suggest also try these coins ethereum bitcash ada dash xrp litecoin neo eos and many more these shows great potential over the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 08, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
Now it's scary to buy coins, because their price continues to fall. But I think that if you invest in the most reliable coins from the top 10, then this will someday bring you a profit.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
I watch and have in the token bag - coin Multiversum, local coin swap, ODEM. These coins show good results in comparison with the rest of the red market.

p.s. This is not an investment advice. These are my observations.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 08, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
I feel Ethereum, EDU coin and HCL coins are very much worth to purchase now because I have perceived a very bright and profitable future for these coins. But I must purport this that you should not place much reliance on advise given in this platform, unless you make good research, because most of them might be based on self aggrandizement which might be detrimental to your benefits.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 08, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
see the altcoin market prices are down, especially in ethereum, the price is very cheap now, in my opinion the coins that are worth buying are ethereum, the price is very cheap, suitable for holding long term. but if you want to buy a few coins, xlm and etc are also good enough to buy now.
Activity: 166
September 08, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
Moe lichnoe mnenie, IT'S ychavctvyyte poka in baynti kampaniyax and zapabatyvayte tokeny, zapabotayte ctaptovy kapital, if ye a ny y yzhe VAC ect kapital and you xotite vlozhitcya, verily konechno lychshe vcego ceychac vlozhitcya in bitok OH bolee ctabilen.
Activity: 166
September 08, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
Moe личнoe мнeниe, этo yчaвcтвyйтe пoкa в бayнти кaмпaнияx, и зapaбaтывaйтe тoкeны, зapaбoтaйтe cтapтoвый кaпитaл, нy a ecли y вac yжe ecть кaпитaл и вы xoтитe влoжитьcя, тo кoнeчнo лyчшe вceгo ceйчac влoжитьcя в битoк oн бoлee cтaбилeн.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
There are lots of coins to buy at the current time like ETH, EOS, NEO, HIBT, ... These are some of the coins I give you, but the decisive factor is yours.
Activity: 461
September 08, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
There are many coins that is worth of buying and holding now. If you can decide then try to go and choose in coinmarketcap. Some worthy token are listed their , its for you to choose. I really think bitcoin and ethereum is still the best token to buy and hold now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
Btc and eth are still the best buys for me, especially with its low price now. They are proven to be resilient over the years. The demand for them is high and they still have good market cap despite the downtrend. That goes without saying that many still love them both.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 08, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
My advice is to go for Bitcoin, as almost all the other crypto-currencies are losing their value on a daily basis. The market dominance of Bitcoin is fast approaching the 55% mark, and a few months back it was less than 33%.
Activity: 294
September 08, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
You can't buy all the coins just like that, I know some people have the possibility and ability to buy everything. But not all of them will also be useful and profitable. You must be vigilant in the selection of coins because the scam coins are starting to bloom and are at various angles. Buy those who are truly in a safe circle, in terms of community ownership is enough to help you and assess whether or not a coin is good. The bigger the community and the investor, the better the future of the coin will be.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 08, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
Well I think it is best time to buy CTA coin of Cryptassist project. The reason is that they will launch the game CryptoGo soon. Also joining Buddy ICO is a smart decision - they have good investors.
Pages:
Jump to: