Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 41. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
Well there are many cryptocurrencies that exists today in the world and all of the crypto currency are doing really well in the financial markets. All of the crypto currencies have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. But out of all the cryptocurrencies I think that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies which is worth buying among all the cryptocurrencies that exist. This is because it is the oldest form if cryptocurrency and has the highest amount of popularity.
Activity: 48
August 31, 2018, 08:03:47 PM
I think there are a lot of options, but after all, EOS, stellar and litecoin are the ones I recommend, EOS is the most recent of the three and you can find it at a really low price.
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
Now fashionable to buy coins almost all who have a product or an interesting idea because almost all the coins are now at the bottom
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:39:41 PM
Coins, which are the most valuable and futuristic crypto currency in many cases - bitcoin, which is suitable for buying and investing in the long run, or refers to the upper hard altcoin, which many coins become cheaper and profitable to buy on the market.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
while the market is falling I do not advise to buy coins. because they lose in value every day.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:34:39 PM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
still those which are having high market volume. Those who are not new in the market would surely withstand the current market situation particularly with the continuous downtrend from the beginning of this year. I personally do not trust new tokens from ICOs because the chance of having a long run increase is low, plus the negative market at this moment.
Activity: 23
August 31, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
I am looking at Stellar also! It gets a transaction speed of a few seconds and operates as a non-profit. Stellar’s platform also functions as an efficient currency exchanger. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Today I like two coins LSC and IMO, they are clearly growing every day. They have prospects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
If you want to buy some coins leave that idea go for bitcoin.
Bitcoin can explode anytime. So buy asap as you can.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
Good that you post threads here for some idea before you buy coins but there's a lot of coins with different are come's in social media google etc. why not you search by your self which coin is good for investment with a good potential to get a good profit in that case you will be a good trader and investor
Activity: 362
August 31, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Right now i will buy ETH even though price are not yet matured but sooner or later they will back o top. I believe on ETHereum blockchain just like any other cryptos that uses hypderledger. This is the best time to buy altcoins and dollars.
Activity: 308
August 30, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I think that the most reliable and stable coins that Ethereum and NEO because these coins are very support of the community and in the future will bring good profit to their owners

Yes, I also think so. ETH and NEO are my top priority. Beside that, I think these coins are also good and they are worth for investing: EOS, LiteCoin, Stellar, ADA and Monero
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
August 30, 2018, 10:32:23 AM
I have now entered the Dether project, today they have released their application and I am confident that the price will soon go up as soon as the application begins to spread. He has very low capitalization in comparison with competitors, and the functions of the application are greater.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

My recommended coins to invest is still Ethereum and Bitcoins because both coins are known of being profitable if invested in long so instead of buying new coins i suggest to buy more that we can hold for long term.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
personally i am prefer to buy cryptassist coins.this coin has many feature especially they will have own exchange and debit card that correlated with this exchange.and also they will migrate to dag in q1 2019.
Activity: 90
August 30, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
I think that the most reliable and stable coins that Ethereum and NEO because these coins are very support of the community and in the future will bring good profit to their owners
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 08:14:20 AM
There are many good coins in this market which are worth buying at this time such as Ethereum, Neo, Monero,Dash and Litecoin those coins can gives you good returns, because all above coins are looking very promising for future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
i think etheruem is the one who worth to buy at the market, price is to low and not stable. etheruem has a potential to grown faster, a promising coin that can give huge income to the future.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 30, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
Make a deep research in choosing any promising coins many have potential to give us more profit in terms of investing. Knowledge and tactics are the main tools to work on this part for the better output to became as successful one.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
It depends on your risk tolerance and what you're looking for. I recommend reading into each cryptocurrency for at least an hour before buying to understand the strengths and weaknesses and where the tech is headed.My recommendations based on what I know:
BTC -Bitecoin, one and only.
LTC - Litecoin has been around a relatively long time, I think it has the staying power and is destined to grow with all the new features like segwit and lightning being implemented
ETH - Ethereum has room to grow still, and is promising for the future of crypto developers and continues to get a lot of mainstream attention from both institutions and individual investors
Pages:
Jump to: