Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 42. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:40:07 AM
Hello friend. It would be better you do your own research and choose your own coin to invest in. This will help you accept responsibility of any lost you may encounter
Agreed. It is best to conduct your own research. Because that way you can extract knowledge in case of failure. And if you follow someone, you'll never learn anything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
Now you can buy any coin from the first twenty. I recommend you to take a closer look at new projects, especially you should look at the competitors of ETH, and ICO which quickly collected the necessary amount. (see ratings )
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
for me,i beleive in ethereum and bitcoin,both while the price is low, I think by the end of the year it will grow in price.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
I think that specifically now don't need to buy coins at all because the situation is not encouraging and you may lose all your money but if we consider the situation in the future, I recommend to stop your choice on the Ethereum and NEO
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for investment at this time.
Activity: 77
August 30, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
I recommend buying Ethereum and NEO because in my opinion this is the most promising coin of all existing on the market at the moment. Now the market is experiencing not the best times but the situation will change soon and coins will start to grow.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 06:58:08 AM
I think you can buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Nxt, Ripple, Neo, because now the price is still cheap so you will also get more profit, because seeing the price development is getting better, so you will also get better profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
Now is a good time to enter almost any coin. Look for coins of good projects whose price fell particularly low by 200-300%.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 30, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
ETH is at a good price to pick some up, it's ready to rebound back.  Another coin I'd look at is BAT since it's getting listed on Coinbase soon, that will bring instant volume and jump in price.

yeah I think ETH is really worth to buy now, the price is very cheap, and has not rebound after a long decline, it may be good news about Yahoo finance integrates ETH and maybe it can make eth price increase.

ETH are worth to buy, if you can read and see the worth of this currency you may have to be able to see the good side or the perks of having this for. Wait until when the price are pretty good to sell but for seeing for its down time you may ever have to think what are the most thing that you can ever have to be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
It seems to me to buy now there are the same coins, as always, namely etherium and bitcoin!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
ETH is at a good price to pick some up, it's ready to rebound back.  Another coin I'd look at is BAT since it's getting listed on Coinbase soon, that will bring instant volume and jump in price.

yeah I think ETH is really worth to buy now, the price is very cheap, and has not rebound after a long decline, it may be good news about Yahoo finance integrates ETH and maybe it can make eth price increase.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
I propose to consider as an investment for a period from 6 months such coins as SIA and TEL. Both are promising, with real technologies and an excellent team that wants to develop and move their product to the masses. At the same time, at the moment they are almost at the very bottom, a good time to buy and take a position of waiting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
The market price all is cheapest now, if you want to invest in this time, I prefer to buy the coins ranking 1-10 in the coinmarketcap, even ETH, dash, LTC have the great potential in the future, and it should profitable in the futuer.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
Hello friend. It would be better you do your own research and choose your own coin to invest in. This will help you accept responsibility of any lost you may encounter
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
BTC and ETH are leaders in this list. Their profitabilities are enough to be sure in the income later and these are the most reliable coins on the cryptomarket now. But I think that you also have to try EOS or NEO which are going after these promising coins in the list of increasing.
Activity: 17
August 27, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
COV Token - Covesting

The official Covesting platform is due to launch this year in 5 stages throughout September-October 2018. The COV token is used within the platform to allow for discounted platform fees and rewards payments to be made. Consequently the demand for the token will increase as the eagerly anticipated platform kicks off.

The Beta platform has been live and thoroughly tested by early adopters since May with a super positive response and excitement for the final release. With the final release comes the copy-trading feature as well as the gradual roll out of 90+ tradable cryptocurrencies, which you can see now here: https://covesting.io/demo?symbol=BTC%2FUSD

Full swing marketing campaigns are planned to coincide with the release with the platform. So far Covesting has quietly been doing the work and flying under the radar until they're soon ready to launch in a big way.  Early adopters can benefit in a number of ways:

• The obvious, buying now before they launch and community awareness expands, demand is increased
  • Referrals - refer friends and receive up to 40% of their trading fees for life. Be the first of your crypto connections and profit from their activity forever more
  • "Buyback and burn" - Covesting will systematically buy back their tokens from other exchanges to then burn them, removing from the market forever and as result increase their value over time, as less are available due to a max supply and no more to be created.

Currently COV is at $0.85 on CoinMarketCap, but I dare say it stay here for long. More information about Covesting at https://Covesting.io
Activity: 118
August 25, 2018, 03:52:16 PM
if I think altcoin is better because it will be very profitable if we buy it that is unstable with the price, and we just wait when it will return at a stable price, but everyone has their own taste that is most suitable for us to buy.
Activity: 65
August 25, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
Coin that are worthy of buying,I personally  still stayed with the opinion that Ethereum  is one of the best choices now, as well as local coin swap. .these two coin are my best coin ever. .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Personally, I think that my opinion is not worth buying coins. For this you need to know the market very well. And buying a finger in the sky is just losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: