Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 44. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 24, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
Ethereum, Bitcoin, nothing has changed in my view. My trust is a little bit broken by the situation of Ethereum, so I'm not so sure now that investing into it is the best step, but it's definitely the best altcoin still and maybe this will never change.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:33:46 PM
This time is really worth buying coins, though it's risky because some coins will be delisted and will not be survived.
I suggest to be safe, buy a coin that belongs the top 10 in coinmarketcap.

Activity: 109
August 24, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
Privacy coins for me.. the more privacy the better...https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Activity: 272
August 24, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
As pointed out, there are lots of coins out there worth investing in, it's only getting to know the more that's worth it and wouldn't turn into endless wait for it to peak. If you're ready to hold on to the coin, which definitely is launching its own exchange next year, go for Matrix.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 12:15:44 PM
Now I'm definitely not going to buy ERC-20 tokens, they all fall heavily in price. It is better to buy coins with own platform.
it's better to buy coins that have a large volume and I think Ethereum is the future coin I invest in this coin. and hold this coin for a long time.

But then it is not known how much you have to wait while your investments bring profit. When the market starts to rise, the price of the etherium will not grow as much compared to the lower-rank coins.
Yep, this is evidently true. Someone had mentioned it before, but market capitalization is an important one to pay attention to.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
Now I'm definitely not going to buy ERC-20 tokens, they all fall heavily in price. It is better to buy coins with own platform.
it's better to buy coins that have a large volume and I think Ethereum is the future coin I invest in this coin. and hold this coin for a long time.

But then it is not known how much you have to wait while your investments bring profit. When the market starts to rise, the price of the etherium will not grow as much compared to the lower-rank coins.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
I think the best altcoin we should invest now is NEO. NEO used to hit $160 so I think it has potential to hit that price one more time. And if that happens, we will have 1000% profit due to its price just $16 now.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
What you say is really better for now we buy ethereum,
moreover the future of ethereum itself also seems to have no doubt,
and with us buying it and holding it back, the profit we will get will be big
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
Agreed
Currently crypto market is down so its good time to buy and hold some good potential coins, i will suggest you buy and hold neo, waves,cardano ethereum and xlm you will be get decent profit from its in future
I would like to suggest improving the strategy-20% of your investment in crypto assets to place out of the top 100, Yes they are more risky, but also much more profitable - it is very important to study the project, see how it can be used in real life, this you remove most of the risk. Good luck in this troubled sea☺
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 10:32:44 AM
now it is worth buying coins with a small capitalization, which have great potential. For example, quarkchain.
Activity: 433
August 23, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
At the moment, I would not advise you to type a lot of different coins, because the market can go down even more and some coins simply will not survive. I'm going to invest only in coins with the largest capitalization, because if growth begins, then they will grow for sure.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 23, 2018, 09:45:02 AM
When the market is dropping like now, choosing a good coin with the potential for profit is difficult, but we must always keep up with the latest developments so that they can make profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 23, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
The most coin who are worth to but now is the ethereum because you can get more money of this coin because of the potential to become number in all cryptocurrency. But right now there's a lot of good altcoins are good to buy because of the market now are crashing.

Depends to you what coin are good to buy because we have different opinions and perspective. You can do a research about that and you will see what is worth coin to purchase for this month that gives you high profit in the next few month or maybe after a years.
Activity: 67
August 23, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
I'm a newbie so I have no idea about it. I think you have to consult with senior member to get the best coins to buy or follow there articles
copper member
Activity: 462
August 23, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I still believe in bitcoin and its value. Whatever the market, investing in bitcoins is a better option. Since my participation in the electronic money market up to now, bitcoin has helped me get rich. Compared to many pennies in the market, bitcoin costs more.
Talking about investing in bitcoin certainly doesn't need to be doubted,
What is certain is that if we invest in bitcoin, the profit we will get will be big,
but I think it all depends on your own strategy
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
Currently crypto market is down so its good time to buy and hold some good potential coins, i will suggest you buy and hold neo, waves,cardano ethereum and xlm you will be get decent profit from its in future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:34:55 AM
I invest in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Monero (XMR). Remember that any attachments are risky. Therefore, carefully analyze the coins.
Activity: 585
August 23, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?
I still believe in bitcoin and its value. Whatever the market, investing in bitcoins is a better option. Since my participation in the electronic money market up to now, bitcoin has helped me get rich. Compared to many pennies in the market, bitcoin costs more.
Pages:
Jump to: