Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 67. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I think NANO is my favourite coin beside Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, and Verge. Because I trully loved the concept of NANO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Bitcoin, ripples, monero and dog. I'm not an expert on coins, but I do not know, these coins attract attention, including Eterium. These coins have already established a reputation in the market, which, in my opinion, is really important as a difference compared to other kryptons.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
with the number of coins present at this time, able to be a reference to choose from the coin. I became interested in Litecoin which has a lot of interest and fast growth. so it is capable of being a characteristic that is capable of inviting attraction.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
I think NEO cux it have a good team and project and I think it price will be increase in future:-
Activity: 20
I like CMT and XVG
Activity: 25
Neo, Eos, Tron - my probably winners for invest in.  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In addition to Ethereum I like Neo because this is an Altcoin with its blockchain platform. Many projects have chosen this platform to develop their project so Neo may be the racer who defeats Ethereum in the future.

That's true, I also prefer Neo after Ethereum, of course, the first is still the Bitcoin. Neo is likely the Ethereum technology. It is also created by the highly experienced developers that likely new version of the eth. I think these two coins may compete with each other. Additionally, I'm also analyzing about the bitcoin cash which is now growing very rapidly.
However, what we said, just as part of your considerations. It is better to research and analyze by yourself in the coin market and see the graphic of red and green including the stability of the altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I support the semux project, it has a very nice community supporting the development of the project. It has a very good road map and whitepaper had been released already. I think the future is great for semux.
Activity: 168
BITCOIN
SIACOIN (SC)
Sa a pwomèt nouvo cryptocurrency sou mache a se pa tèlman yon virtual vle di nan peman ki kantite inovatè teknoloji nwaj depo done, se kapab pwoteje tout byen ou menm nan ka ta gen fòs majeures echèk la nan sistèm la.
TRON (TRX)
Yon desantralize Pwotokòl ki pèmèt itilizatè yo satisfè bezwen yo pou amizman sou entènèt lè l sèvi avèk tout benefis yo nan blockchain.
WOUT (XVG)
Youn nan ki pi an sekirite ak anonim pyès monnen.
CARDANO (ADA)
Deyò cryptocurrency pwojè a, ki se yon desantralize piblik la blòk tablo. Otè yo vize pou amelyore entelijan kontra a platfòm ki pral pèmèt itilizatè yo san danje epi yo chèr yo kreye aplikasyon pou ak kontra.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
Besides Ethereum I prefer NEO, IOTA, Waves and of course Bitcoin. They have already receaved a strong support from community and they also in the top of marketcap.
Activity: 602
Correct me if I have wrong information! Recently I heart that Apple is going to penetrate payment system supporting Ripple. I cannot remember the source of this information and maybe I misunderstood something. But if it is really so, Ripple will be one of the most promising. If someone knows about this exact and full info, please share!
Activity: 11
I've been looking into up and coming ICO's if this interests you? If not that's fine but there is a lot of talk around Invacio, Howdoo and Travelblock. These have not his their ICO's but are looking very promising for the future. You should have a look into it as youtubers such as Keith and Cryptoseb have both spoken about a couple of these. Smiley
https://www.inv-ico.io/ - Invacio
https://howdoo.io/ - Howdoo
https://www.travelblock.io/
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i think bitcoin cash is besides the Eth.
Activity: 308
I am a member of the bounty program CyberMiles. After studying this project, I realized that this is the future. Tokens CyberMiles, able to displace the Ethereum market (at least, so say the founders of the project).
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really like WAVES. Very stable coin. Now a lot of people switch to this platform, and soon we will be able to observe even greater growth of this coin.
Activity: 197
besides eth i like coins neo, ripple, and litecoin. because this coin is very bagu and has great potential in the future. especially neo, neo is a very good coin and the Chinese community strongly supports this coin.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone! And here are my favorite coins
Bitcoin
 Litecoin
DigitalCash
ZeroCash
Bitcoin Cash
DogeCoin
Ripple
Monero 
Neo
Activity: 1
My favourite
Tron, verge, ont, eos, qtum
Activity: 200
I like Bitcoincash and ripple besides ethereum because the two coin are safer and very active on exchange..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I like ripples and tokenomy because I think both coins have great potential and will be strong coins in the future, I do not know when but I'm sure the price will be very expensive
Pages:
Jump to: