Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ? - page 20. (Read 3848 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I buy ethereum, cardano and bitcoin coins in cash when the market price is low and I will hold it until the price goes up to sell it because I'm sure the coins I buy will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 252
will prefer to buy few coins from top 100 ranks on coinmarketcap .
will choose coin on basis of their all time high and their current dip percentage . if any coin dipped more at faster pace then must review that one .
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I am sure that now it is possible to select several promising coins in the short term. Such examples for me were NEO and EOS. I believe that growth will be seen in the coming months.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I am planning on buying more Pundi X and Sirin Labs, what do you guys think?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now it's better to bet on coins with good potential, they will grow in the next few years. Among the priority options for myself I will highlight NEO - the best option for buying today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I have bought some EOS and IOTA, if it dropps more, I will buy more EOS and IOTA, I still think these two coins will recover soon.
I also bought some EOS coins. The coin has already grown. Now the main thing is that the market began to grow. Sale now is good, very many interesting projects. I bought another RLC, bnt.
Activity: 125

It's been 3 months since the topic was created, but it's not a bad bottom either Cool Cheesy Now I'm thinking of buying fast altcoins like ZIL WAN TRX. It seems to me that when the market turns they are the first to go into growth
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

Now the market still dropping half of investor is feeling bad but the other half is celebrating because they can buy coins again and i am one of then this time i still wait for market price is going down and i want to buy ethereum this time.
Activity: 322
I plan to buy more Ethereum coin at my expected price of 320 dollars, I had ethereum but have also invested in CashBet, Dragon, MTC and I just don't have enough of it. I am amazed at low prices and want to take this opportunity to invest, I am leaving myself without my pocketm money, as I am eager to invest in this big chance for me! Recently I have run into a great philosophy phrase by Jim Rohn. "Poor people spend their money and invest what's left. The rich invest their money and spend what's left. Think like the rich invest your money first, then spend what's left."
So wish us all good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

I'm thinking of just buying and adding to my portfolio ethereum and bitcoin and maybe ripple if I can, I wouldn't want to miss this dip so I'm planning on giving a huge portion of my savings and salary for another wave of investments. I just hope that the market recovers asap after I did that though.
Activity: 70
Я oбязaтeльнo дoбepycь xvg. Loom . Neo . Ont и cкopee вceгo эфиpa . Ho пocмoтpим нa cкoлькo бyдeт cильнoй пpиcaдкa. Я нaдeюcь нaм дaдyт зaкyпилcя xopoшo.
Activity: 162
I buying this coins:-

ETH
DEX
WAVES
CARDANO

Activity: 37
In my opinion, ETH and ADA is the best coins to buy at the moment
Activity: 113
Now it is dark times due to unclear regulation and restrictions.  All currencies practically just repeat the movements of bitcoin. It looks like that market soon will be recovering so as for me it is right time to start collecting coins.
Activity: 159
I will hold bitcoin at the last time, and think about a portion of the money to buy altcoin with long-term growth potential after the decline is more stable. ADA, XVG, NXT is my choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think this is a good time to buy HOT (HOLO) coins, also Fusion and Nebulas. Buying some ETH looks like good idea too.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
when the price slumps like now, I can get Ethereum and Litecoin at a cheap price, and I have confidence, 2 coins will rise again along with the recovery of the market. because this coin coin has a good block chain and becomes the top 5 coin top of CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 140
I have bought some EOS and IOTA, if it dropps more, I will buy more EOS and IOTA, I still think these two coins will recover soon.
Activity: 31
Burst., Proof of Capacity, energy efficient coin
Activity: 199
I agree that  NEO is on of the best buy in the market today. Its been long since NEO became silent and maintain the price at 0.0065-0.0075 satoshi. I think it is worth investing today and make a handsome profit by December.
Pages:
Jump to: