Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 11. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Doraemon & gunung Fuji 😍😍😍
Activity: 63
fugue, sushi, sake + robots.
Activity: 86
A famous country with a beautiful places. A country that i am dreaming to visit with my family. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 20
In my mind Japan is best Technology Country Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
First of all anime,hentai lol. Judo, hara kiri,brave samurais and video games about ninjas on the nes Grin Nissang GTR Grin and lots of other cool cars and innovative tecnhologies
Activity: 16
The country’s beautiful nature that I had a chance to witness in Spring. Absolutely wonderful!
Activity: 30
RAMEEEEEEN!!! Smiley
Activity: 69
Cabbies wearing tuxedos and white gloves with lacy seatback covers.
Activity: 63
If we talk about Japan, then you do not need to go far and you just have to look at the game industry, after that you will not want to leave. The fact is that their culture is very different from ours. And this is another amazing fact of this country.
Activity: 64
Anime, samurais, katana, pink blooming trees, charming old houses, interesting culture and never ending earthquakes.
Activity: 30
Personally I think  technology and martial arts.. They've got some good and professional international programmers.. In the field of martial arts too they are doing well.. Basically this what comes in mind anytime I think or hear of japan
Activity: 114
It feels like to invite the whole family on a vacation to Japan

Activity: 25
They are outstanding in terms of discipline.
Activity: 51
Cherry blossoms, MountFuji, I wanna be with someone that I love under the cherry blossom tree Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
anime waifus, high tech gadgets bullet trains and sakura season.
Activity: 70
arcades come  to my mind
Activity: 123
A fast inovative country. Full of amazing technologies and have wonderful anime. Home of anime. I love that country but nothing beats my love for my home country.
Activity: 25
their clean cities and suburbs
Activity: 26
the japans hospitality.
Activity: 27
japan is famous for its self defence heritage which is koyru old style and kobodu ancient martial arts.
Pages:
Jump to: