Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 6. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think is their technology. Japan is very known for creating stuffs like that and they're really advance in technology
Activity: 114
Cherry blossoms is the first one that comes into my mind when thinking of Japan. I super love cherry blossom and it is my childhood dream, to go to Japan and to see cherry blossom up close. Second is the anime. Most of the anime i have watched are from Japan.
Activity: 31
well i cant think of anything about Japan like tech stuffs
copper member
Activity: 303
I know that it is impossible to find work in Japan if you were fired. So for lots of people, it is very difficult to live there
Activity: 57
A country and a society filled with busy people who doesn't even have time to spend time with there families not sure whether this true I imagine this due to a documentary I saw
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
From my heart, the first thing when I think of Japan must be sex industry. It's awesome !
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
When the topic is Japan, the first word comes to my mind is anime. Because most of the anime are made in japan and I'm a anime lover.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I've known Japan for being popular in creating anime. Since I was a child, I've been so addicted watching animes. Until now, I am watching anime and reading manga. So the first thing that comes in my mind if I heard Japan is that, "Japan is the home of anime."
Activity: 52
The best technology in our world
Even how they thinking is very innovative.

For Example:
In anime SAO they show as real VR this one could converse you fully to another universe this could be the "best" drug even created
Maybe Steins Gate they present technology called Amadeus this is AI maked from person memories. Its like soul living in computer
They are many others Vocaloid Concerts who think 4-5 years ago that Hologram can make concert.
Or maybe anime Chobits show how propably will be our future relations with androids or robots who looks like normal persons.
Activity: 26
Their tradition, shrines, Mt. Fuji and their animes.
Activity: 87
java adult video.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Huh, samurai for sure, katana, older women but who still look very good and those big cherry trees from their gardens with small bridges and water.
Activity: 56
The first thing I think about is the cherry blossoms. Then the Japanese are very disciplined and high work ethic. And beautiful women and cool, make the heart happy and always smiling
Activity: 23
a country that has a super fast train
Activity: 84
Choi,

As kungfu is to China, na so Ninja be to Japan Roll Eyes

Guess that was my perception though.

But anytime i think about Japan, i think Ninja,
Activity: 24
Hardworking dudes, work ethic, animes, trains, earthquakes and so on...
My initial reason was to make money, but i was surprised at the kind of resources that someone can get from this forum.
Now i have a different perspective and can now say that i am here first for the knowledge and secondly, to make money Grin
Merit: 1
cherry blossom and animes
Activity: 33
japan is my ninja world
Activity: 30
i love japans cosplay and anime
Pages:
Jump to: