Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 28. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Depression
Activity: 18
traditions, music, discipline, unique philosophy and poetry, calligraphy, sake, sea food.
he Panda is to China. For me Japan is a modern technology at every step and very strange and contradictory traditions. I don't understand how a state which is on the island and has no minerals may well to live well.
Because gril in japan very sexy
Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
i really love japan.... culture inventions technology anime automobile companies video game industries... so many uncountable admiring things
If we talk about Japan, then you do not need to go far and you just have to look at the game industry, after that you will not want to leave.
Of course their food, something like sushi
Ultraman, Godzilla, Maki-e, Seiko and Geisha.
Activity: 9
The first things to come to my mind are: Honda Toyota Suzuki Yamaha Subaru Mitsubishi Nissan Sushi and Ramen
Obviously cool robots, hightechnologies andbthe best anime in thw globe.
The truth is when I think of japan the first that comes in my mind is the blurred video hehe lame but it is the truth,
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
Anime and Katana
Activity: 46
Anime, manga, technology, travelling, sakura
Activity: 140
Sakura
Activity: 23
Cherry blossom, anime, ramen, robots
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Anime, samurais, katana, pink blooming trees, charming old houses, interesting culture and never ending earthquakes.
Powerful technological progress, extraordinary food. Well, why is the anime cartoons.
Sakura and new technologies.
Activity: 41
Anime, samurais, katana, pink blooming trees, charming old houses, interesting culture and never ending earthquakes.
Powerful technological progress, extraordinary food. Well, why is the anime cartoons.
Activity: 56
the first come in my mind is the pink of sakura tree at wide yard.
Activity: 28
I think future when japan comes in my mind because technology there is advance.
Pages:
Jump to: