Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 25. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
"Japan" what really comes to my mind when it comes to it is all about Anime, Manga and Rich Culture of the country.
Japan is One of the country i Admired the most because of their rich culture, beautiful places and well mannered peoples.
Activity: 140
The things that is came out to my mind is karatedo , because I am also a player of karate and also cames with my mind is technology because Japan is an hi-tech country now and last but not the least neutral because Japan is a neutral country .
Activity: 145
Japan is well-developed concerning the excellent economy, and there are now much virtual currency developed in Japan, and the country is beautiful concerning scenery and food.
Activity: 116
Cleanliness and order.
Activity: 77
Clean. Strange. Future. Suicide. Culture.

Thats the first 5 words that comes to my mind
Activity: 63
Skiing. All my friends go there for skiing i hope to make it one day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Lot of stuffs actually, but these are the highlights; anime, horror stories(yukii onna, slit mouth woman, no face and etc)  JPOP, cherry blossoms, JPOP, discipline, samurai, gods, youkais
Activity: 78
Mount Fuji, sakura, sushi, anime.
Activity: 27
Only the Japanese flag comes to the head
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Sushi, Anime and that thing.
Activity: 145
Japan is a country with a strong economy and is said to be a major economic center of the region and the world; Japan now has many models to develop better. I will visit Japan next year.
Activity: 56
the first come in my mind is the pink of sakura tree at wide yard.
Activity: 78
Smart people and polite.
Activity: 75
The adult film industry.
Activity: 84
Samurai.  Smiley
Activity: 70
A lot of delicous food.
Activity: 96
Earthquakes
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Japanese adult movies, they are great with long full story  Grin
Activity: 19
sakura, robots, drift and beautiful girls Cheesy
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I like BONSAI of japanese.

Bonsai (盆栽, "tray planting" About this sound pronunciation (help·info))[1] is a Japanese art form using cultivation techniques to produce small trees in containers that mimic the shape and size of full size trees. Similar practices exist in other cultures, including the Chinese tradition of penzai or penjing, and the miniature living landscapes of Vietnamese hòn non bộ. The Japanese tradition dates back over a thousand years.
Pages:
Jump to: