Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 4. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Anime and Mangas. When i was younger, i was a huge fan.
Activity: 25
The first time I remember when thinking about Japan is the cherry blossoms and several anime characters. I beringinan so that one day I can go there to learn the culture, and enjoy the beauty of the city.
Activity: 97
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM
What comes to my mind when I think of Japan is Anime, Samurai, quality products, cherry blossoms, Sumo wrestling, square watermelons.
Activity: 58
honestly what comes to my mind when I think of japan is I think of female student who wore short skirt in school. I'm also wondering if all of their guy classmate can concentrate inside the classroom while noticing smooth legs of the japanese female student but after that I'm think how discipline they are how kids in school thought by their teacher manners before academics. 
Activity: 10
I think of Japan for the first time, Mario Ozawa. The woman who used to be super active in the world of adult cinema Grin
Activity: 30
the first thing I thought was an anime and female idol group
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
DISCIPLINE

and my aunties and cousins.

i want to live there but im having a hard time with thier language. lol.
Activity: 7
Futuristic modern cities
Activity: 28
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM
Peace. Peace comes to mind. Those clean streets, roads, and beatiful footpaths. Then music, anime and nights. Freedom. People.
Activity: 19
Honestly, I cannot claim to have any indepth knowledge of Japan. But there are little patches here and there. I know there is a high level of technology there presently. Animes too do not cease to come to mind. Also the legendary movies about the Samurai remind us of the high regard for honor in Japanese culture. Just like most big Asian countries, martial arts seemed to be a major part of Japan's history. But sadly their role in the Second World War 2 also comes up. The tale of the Kamisake pilots and how they were ready to forego everything for country. In short, there are indeed many interesting things that come to mind.
Activity: 20
Their high level technology, peoples attitude, cleaness and anime.
Activity: 88
If the question is addressed to Indonesians who have experienced a time crossing with the Japanese occupation of Indonesia in 1942-1945, the Japanese word will be able to connect with romusha, kempeitai, katana, or atrocities committed by its soldiers.
Activity: 82
I think the city of birth. my favorite anime that is the creator of one piece
Activity: 27
Myльтcepиaл "Пoкeмoны" , пикaчy , тexникa, pыбa "Фyгa", paбoтa бeз выxoдныx, aнимe, caмypaи, флaг c кpacнoй тoчкoй Smiley)
Activity: 4
Obviously cool robots, hightechnologies andbthe best anime in thw globe.
Activity: 3
Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline 33 to GTR. Super fast bullet trains. Very interesting food. Old but rich history. Pandas. And the best thing very very very respectful people.
Activity: 28
In my mind Japan is wonderful country , I always hope and constantly study efforts to have a second chance to return to this beautiful country. I dream that in the future I will not only have the opportunity to learn more about Japanese culture but also to explore other cultures in the world.
Activity: 36
I would say anime and cherry blossoms. Perfect combination right. Just kidding. But these are the one came into my mind first. Because I love watching anime when I was a kid and even until now once I have a time. Cherry blossoms  because I really wanted to see this hopefully one day. Smiley
Activity: 24
When thinking about Japan, I think of the anime, samurai, the spirit of sharing of the Japanese, remember in natural disasters, the Japanese still lined up, not rushed to push, and especially robbery
Activity: 25
must visit him tokuda
Pages:
Jump to: