Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 49. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Top 3 assosiations:
1. Sakura
2. Anime
3. Tokio Hotel
Activity: 264
Merit: 4
"Never nuke a country twice"

joking.. I think its an interesting culture over there and I really want to travel there somewhen... but unfortunately its pretty expensive to get there.. so.. it maybe will take some time :/
Activity: 34
Sea food and technology Smiley
Activity: 27
Asian culture and architecture
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Electronics and technology capital of the world, I guess.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
The cold wind of spring blowing with a lonely samurai wearing a vietnamese hat traveling.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
in my mind to see japan is a country with a sophisticated technological life .
Activity: 46
When I think of Japan, first I always think of cherry blossoms.
I really want to look at these flowers and then the famous JAV technology Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 24
Ramen. I guess I'm still thinking of that tonkotsu from yesterday. If I ever go to Japan I better lose weight first -Chaz
Activity: 82
Cherry blossoms! Would love to see them in person one day

Let's go to Japan as a group! we will be able to save money in trips and accomodation! I'd like to see them cherry blossoms too!
Activity: 28
Chubby bear chub fat haha but its true lol
Activity: 56
when some say japan, just the thing that comes to mind by me is robot and anime
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hentai and JAV of course, lol . But Japan is a wonderful country with its diversity of cultural heritages though
Activity: 77
Japanese manga😊
Activity: 40
There's something mysterious about their country. When I watch their movies,I've been always hallucinated by the plot and how it ended. It does not make any sense if not fully understood. It can even be considered as a trash if you will not reflect on what the movie really want to extend to its viewers. That is also Japan- they make things not fully understood by other races but it all ends up the same outcome: A big round of applause for doing the unexpected and necessary.
Activity: 82
Another thing I can think of would be, great public transportation and organization of private vehicles. Because of the lack of a huge land mass they became creative with "Vendo" type parking spaces. Plus, having a vehicle would just be a want than it being a need since they have a great train system and point a-b buses.
Activity: 56
Technology Smiley but its to strict country Sad cant live what you want
Activity: 14
Anime and Sushi ^^
Activity: 11
anime and samurais
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Technology of Japan... and anime, and  being resilient of the government