Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 52. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
first thoughts are samurai and seppuku
Activity: 42
japan is a super power state.
I think nowadays Japanese has mastered this world with the technology it creates.
Activity: 14
three words - sake, anime, Japanese girls))
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Mountain climbing and hiking - it's quite popular actually.
Also, being dragged to karaoke bars even if you can't sing,
still lots of fun though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Samurai and Japanese foods comes to my mind everytime I think of Japan
copper member
Activity: 392
I have come and lived in Japan for a year, this is really a country worth living, friendly people and service development
Activity: 17
Japan is the best country that has low prices.
Activity: 8
anime, technology and tourist spots.
Activity: 43
Jepang adalah kota yang sangat maju dan modern, berbicara jepang adalah bagi saya berbicara tentang suatu negara yang terus berkembang menuju kemajuan. Saya ingin sekali bekerja di Jepang. jepang adlah negara investasi termasuk bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Beautiful place and the most safe place in the asia
Activity: 41
Everyone is very mindful of their behaviour. They do not litter, keep to themselves, and generally do not bother others.
Activity: 36
The first things to come to my mind are: Honda Toyota Suzuki Yamaha(Exciter) Subaru Mitsubishi Nissan Sushi and Ramen
Activity: 82
Pervert and technology

Ahaha but despite the pervertness they have a problem with not having many new borns and that their boomers are more than their millenials. They need help folks. Let’s do this.

Ps. A lot of the mentioned problems are all because of how hard working they are, no time for the fun that matters.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
Japanese animation and cherry I like, and there's people are very polite.
Activity: 414
Merit: 10
The first thing I thought about Japan was TECHNOLOGY. I was very impressed with the technologies they created. I think the Japanese are very smart, creative and hardworking, so it's worth if they are called super power state. In addition I also like cartoons from Japan.And I hope someday I can visit Japan and enjoy the beauty of the cities in Japan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When I think of Japan the first thing in my mind comes off the success they get in a very short time after the nuclear attacked them they were totally destroyed but they did not give up and started building up everything again and now we can see where they are now their economy comes in few top countries of the world this teaches us a lesson that we should never give up in life and keep doing the hard work which we are doing and we will get the success for sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Lucjas among samurais with their very sharp aktanas Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Japan it's a great contry. Their work culture need to be looked on. It's not something that I like.
Activity: 17
нy cкopee вceгo пepвoe чтo пpиxoдит нa yм этo кpacивыe пeйзaжи , вeтки caкypы, дa и вooбщe poмaнтикa
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
I think the name of Japan is associated with technology. Electronics , Computer and Robotics.
Pages:
Jump to: