Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 48. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM
Japan is an ancient country, but they are very developed in the industry, Japanese people are very civilized
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
When I think of Japan, usually sushi, beautiful country and the atomic bombs come to my mind right away.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I think of girl that I met when I first started using the internet. Long time ago.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
japan is a place i always want to travel. country with thousand technology and have beautiful women  Grin
Activity: 32
Strange food and neon light
Activity: 224
when I think of japan, its clean people and the city without garbage, anime, samurai, sumo, and ninja.
Activity: 238
geisha, samurai, high tech, anime, sakura
Activity: 34
When I think of Japan first thing comes to my mind is bullet trains... Fast bullet trains they are expert in that... Nd also hiroshima nd nagasaki... I admire their ability to rebuild with constant earthquakes nd other natural calamities... They have a will power
Activity: 65
Thinking about Japan ? hmm.... A lots of think represent Japan in my mind.

They are :

Small people who are very beautiful

Small house and big sky-crawler

A lots of sea food

Very modern culture

High quality technologies...

Etc .
Activity: 12
The first thinf that came into my mind is about Anime. Whenever i heard the word Japan.
Activity: 46

A civilized country, friendly to nature, clean and extremely natural to nature. Japan is one of the countries with developed economies after the United States, employees in the country often. When I was exhausted, most of them volunteered. I love Japan and always study by the diligence and diligence of the Japanese.
Activity: 158
When I think of Japan, I think of Doraemon, my favorite cartoon character. The best friend of Nobita, my Great Best Friend, the Robot Cat who helps her friend with all of his struggles in life. They're going to be best friends until the end of time, forever, and to infinity and beyond.
Activity: 24
ofcourse anime Smiley because im an anime lover i love to go to japan someday Smiley
Activity: 56
Takeshi's Castle!!
Activity: 123
Pokemon
Activity: 107
Not sure what age this was for them, but Samurais and Ninjas always come to mind whenever I think of Japan.  Wink
Activity: 14
Sushi Smiley
Activity: 7
great culture and life style.
Activity: 27
First thing that comes to mind is Advanced Technology, 5G, Internet of Things, Animes and more recently "source" of Bitcoin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Sushi, kimono, karate, sumo, bushido, beutiful womens, codeks of honor, low emotionality
Pages:
Jump to: