Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 60. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Anime, girls, perverts, cherry blossom, sake, sun.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
jokes : "there are only two countries for comparison with each other. this is Japan - a country where nothing , but everything is there, the second country is Russia where everything is, but there is nothing"
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
And I've immediately thought about the most absurd tv programs. Like the thing I saw about 2 girls and a cockroach in a tube.
Activity: 16
Hahaha, the first thing that comes to my head are samurais, lots of them. Second is sushi. And the third one is 2d girls lol. All these things are great!
Activity: 30
They have a parade for the dick
Activity: 209
Japanese are weird specially if you try to speak them in other languages they get panic
Activity: 178
Anime, Ramen,Sushi, Cute japanese Girls, amazing place.
Activity: 225
Anime is very popular in japan. And the city, I hear there are more people walking than using a car or motorcycle so rarely stuck
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Its beauty is so majestic that the Japanese has built a cultural heritage to it with trees living for hundreds of years.
Activity: 156
Every time I think of japan these are the usual images that I can think about and those are Anime, samurai, sushi and a geisha. Which I know im not the only person able to think all these when I heard the word japan.
Activity: 126
anime.. lot's of anime.. so much anime. And sushi, yes sushi. Animated sushi comes to my mind. And cartoons! Cartoons that eat sushi, yes.
Activity: 113
Hundreds of weird KitKat flavors, meat flavored ice cream and few other things
Activity: 154
Lately I read a book "Ikigai: los secretos de Japón para una vida larga y feliz" that I found very interesting and recommend.
Activity: 280
When I think of Japan a lot comes to my mind, for instance sushi, anime, cosplay, gadgets, katanas, karate, millions of people in the streets of Tokio. I I'm very curious and interested in their culture ant habits.
Activity: 280
Well when Japan is on the hot topic in some discussions. I am really thinking of many anime that I've watched. My favorite anime and other stuff. Cosplay just like that.
Activity: 75
i think is robot technology and automatic
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
When you say jappanse ,

my think is Takeshi castle , that show is really fuuny
and Sushi , i just imagine how sushi taste .
after that one ok rock ,, i really favorited them
the last is anime , i really enjoy watching anime Cheesy
Activity: 28
Samurai
Japanese people are respectful and get things done,
With precision and quality.
Activity: 54
i think about their beautiful places and about their technologies and some of people living in japan are very polite and generous.
Activity: 224
I think Japan famous because of its anime, advance technologies and jav industries.
Pages:
Jump to: