Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 55. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
When you think of Japan cool cars comes to my mind.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
which I think about japan is thinking genius people - people there, and the Japanese population do not give priority to get married early, and I want to japan because want to see open sakura that spread during sprout  Grin Grin
Activity: 5
office people never get out of a suit! and their inner shirts are usually white, or soft colors. (rarely really wearing blue, black, green, yellow, and blue shirts). And make his jacket very rarely wearing brown except grandfather.
Activity: 10
Waktu saya memikirkan Jepang,yang saya pikirkan hanya wanitanya 90% cantik
Activity: 4
some Japanese residents that the numbers 4 and 9 are unlucky numbers Grin
Activity: 2
many of the life patterns of Japanese people are going on like this: the time of birth is brought to the shinto shrine, the time of marriage is held in church, and the time of death is buried in the Buddhist temple. the essence of religion like toys in japan, because the majority of Japanese people are not religious and do not believe in God.
Activity: 4
suicide do not be careless
if suicide by bumping into the train (jumping from the platform fitted train), meaning the suicide victim makes big losses for the train company. because suicide like this, can make some late trains that automatically make hundreds of people late! so if there is a suicide like this, usually the train company will sue the victim's family to pay at least 100 million yen !! so basically, be careful if you want to kill yourself! Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Neurogress – Controlling the world with the power
all the things in japan I like very much.
I hope someday to visit japan ..
Activity: 2
rapid technological developments. residents with high discipline.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Anime! hehe... Memories coming in, Slam Dunk, Yuyu Hakusho, Masked rider black, Voltes V, Daimos, Naruto, One Piece, Street Fighter, Ryu, virtual fighter and Samurai X. Hahaha...
Activity: 55
It makes me think of the insects food. I may be wrong at it. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 267
The first thing that came to my mind is hospitable and disciplined people. They are caring for those who needed the most. The beauty and  cleanliness of their places.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

Hard workers, fukushima, nagasaki, radioactive, weird people, weird habbits. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

Hard workers, fukushima, nagasaki, radioactive, weird people, weird habbits. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Foods. I like their foods so much as what I can see from japan movies. I like how they make and design their foods.
Activity: 6
definitely is sushi! most popular food from japan!
Activity: 16
Sushi and Sashimi.
Activity: 66
Japan to me is the home and origin of Karate, I hope to visit one day! I imagine is an amazing place so different to here in England
Activity: 6
Pokemon .
Activity: 29
Strongest economy in the Asia.
Pages:
Jump to: