Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 57. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
millions of people  in the street, noise...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Я вoт дyмaю, чтo y нac c ними миpный дoгoвop дo cиx пop нe пoдпиcaн.. К чeмy бы этo?..
Activity: 228
fisrt thought of japan by me is many anime that born from this country and the second is the people in that country diligent and hardworking
Activity: 196
All stuff about anime - Dragon ball, Detective Conan, Death Note, Naruto, Attack On Titan... oh my there are so many of great anime. After that all the video games stuff, Nintendo, Sony PS, gundam, and then the food sushi, ramen, just a few. So many thing can be related to Japan
Activity: 78
hotels and restaurants and animes and girls...
Activity: 75
What usually comes to my mind are robots and artificial intelligence, but right now I'm thinking about the missile launched by North Korea yesterday. How did this happen?
Activity: 130
They are visionary in many topics (like crypto for example) and in the same time, they have hobbies that are fucking weird.
Activity: 184
For me Japan is a mix of interesting people and crazy one.
Activity: 150
When the word "Japan" is being said the first thing that comes to my mind is Anime because Japan is known for its great anime series it anime is what led me to learning more about Japan and a little bit of its culture. I also became curious of their language so I studied their basic everyday languages. Also what comes to my mind when I hear "Japan" is Samurai because Samurai's are cool they commit "Harakiri" when caught by its enemy.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Thinking about Japan, the things came in to my mind are the tourist destinations, anime, robots, foods specifically the authentic ramen and sushi. 
Activity: 116
It also comes in my mine when I hear about Japan, sushi most of the time. But it may chance soon for the next generation when Bitcoin eventually be known. Japan is the first to really made it happen that their stores accept Bitcoin. If I was there I could have tried buying something with my BTC.
Activity: 166
The food, sushi, sashimi, ramen. Also the anime characters.
Activity: 155
Oh its naruto, so much fun in japan anime. hahaha
Activity: 214
Japanese gardens are very beautiful and harmonious.
Activity: 126
I think of robots, sushi and old school Japan like swords and ninjas
Activity: 188
Raw fish, katana, sakura, kimono, beautiful little girls, sumo, earthquakes
Activity: 160
Hi-tech technology Japan.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
that must be AV stars, they are beautiful and its a specialty industry of Japan
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Whenever I remember Japan, I think of technology. I also know the Japanese as a people with a rich unadulterated culture with a tough sounding language.
Activity: 187
Lot of stuffs actually, but these are the highlights; anime, horror stories(yukii onna, slit mouth woman, no face and etc)  JPOP, cherry blossoms, JPOP, discipline, samurai, gods, youkais
Pages:
Jump to: