Pages:
Author

Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now? - page 3. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Are you looking for the best ico project for your speculation? Definitely can not ignore the #Metahash project, including the most advanced, fastest and most powerful platform. It is important to meet the needs of today's users. You will love the metagate and metaapp options. The presale process is taking place with great attraction. Do not miss the chance to experience this project.
metahash.org
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
If you have the spare ETH why not try the Entertainment Open Network Protocol (EOT). It uses games to spread cryptocurrency to people. Their team is behind the CryptoAlpaca crypto game.
Activity: 120
What do you think about 3DES? They had a successful pre-sale and are in the end of ICO, MVP is ready. Also, announced the project scale up. They launched their token on etherdelta and will move on to IDEX. Is it ok for a project? I'm thinking about buying the tokens on exchange while it's cheap.
Activity: 140
Lets investigate about Eloncity, the new incoming ICO project about energy industry which combine energy and blockchian. It is great ideals and can change many things, help someone and gorvement control the energy by the great model way
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Still there are so many good ICO to invest, but don't buy from ICO.  You need to wait until accept coinmarketcap then you can buy from exchange. It's because bad situation of crypto.
If you can not buy in the ICO period, when trading coins on trading floors, investors can also buy in and sometimes if you are patient you can buy coins for a very good price because the coins After the Exchange is often sold out much to make the coins fall sharply.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm analysing the new projects for a long time. I've seen 3des token got listed on etherdelta. I think it's better to buy it.
To date, there are a lot of projects that show good potential today and in the future will be even better. Such projects deserve attention and investment in them.
Activity: 122
I'm analysing the new projects for a long time. I've seen 3des token got listed on etherdelta. I think it's better to buy it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Somebody have a list with interesting upcoming ICO-s?

I advise you to pay attention to the Eloncity project. The team has already received the support of OKCapital. There are also partnerships with CyberMiles. The project looks very promising. https://t.me/Eloncity - here you will find all the answers to your questions
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Have you heard about 3DES? They entered exchnage. Projects is very undervalued, imho
Activity: 210
If you are still looking I am actively looking at media protocol as I believe it can be a game changer in its area. Other projects of interest to me Is Orvium.

Finding a better ICOs is very difficult today because of some scammed ICOs project that makes many people holding their interest to invest due to afraid of possible losses of their investment.

sometimes we think that the ICOs we participated is very good but not knowing that after the bounty campaign the ICOs declared as scammed which is very hard to accept for the bounty hunters considering all the efforts during the campaign will be lost.
Activity: 36
Somebody have a list with interesting upcoming ICO-s?
Activity: 173
If you are still looking I am actively looking at media protocol as I believe it can be a game changer in its area. Other projects of interest to me Is Orvium.

Finding a better ICOs is very difficult today because of some scammed ICOs project that makes many people holding their interest to invest due to afraid of possible losses of their investment.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
By the way, I advise you to look at the project - a Blackbox. Very interesting ICO, there is on ICODrops. Blackbox is a next-generation token operated and governed platform to manage distributed companies, teams, and projects on the blockchain.
Activity: 854
Sometimes every project seems to be very interesting but one thing we have to see whether in Advisory department will support the coin for multiple projects and sometimes this may be a positive move because it seems somewhat legit in the system.
Activity: 56
need advice!

If you ask for July 2018 then I think ICO is good for now is orbis and ubex, you can visit directly to their website,
Activity: 154
i think you should search yourself,it all depends on many factors
 firstly look at project,read whitepaper,team behind bounty and rating of ico.
 now a days its very difficult to say which ico is good to invest
 but acc to my opinion now a days active ico is Eloncity and will give a big impact in the world

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Do you know3des? An interesting project, now listed on etherdelta.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Now there is a very large amount of coins and even more new projects are coming out-they all offer different solutions to problems. There are very worthy of attention: one of them is a project EON . I think that this is a great solution in the issue of creating a new direction, the trend - block games. The project offered solutions to the problem for creators and for players-take a look at the project  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: