Pages:
Author

Topic: What could be in the cryptocurrency top 10 list by 2019? - page 2. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The list will more or less be the same. But there seems to be a high chance that ETH will not be at the top of the list given the situation it is in right now. Stellar Lumens and Litecoin might make the cut into the top 10 this time.
Activity: 283
This time the list might be the same as usual. But there seems to be a high chance of ETH for not making the list given the state it is in right now and it might take a while for it to be in its original state.
Activity: 322
From my perspective i think NEO, DASH, NEM will lead the market in 2019 and these coins will belong at the top 10 position but they need to maintains their performance.
Activity: 70
Cryptocurrency's value is going to high where which coins could go to the top list can not be exposed. Time would be the only thing where we see the top. we predict the middle price crypto take the best position.
Activity: 53
Cryptocurrency is largely depends on mining and at the same time people are investing bitcoin for getting profit. Here bitcoin always be the first position and the market will not change dramatically. It will be increase the price of crypto.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
Two Thousand and Nineteen is few months from now and I don't expect much changes for the placing of Ten top coins. However, the slight changes in my view are that Litecoin would leave the seventh place it is now to the top five coins.

Generally talking about the position for the top Ten, 80% of the position we have now will remain in same position because, we are not seeing much altcoin impact this year.
Activity: 74
Bitcoin is always be the first positing though no unbelievable chang is going to occur in the year 2019 as expect. Nearly the price of others cryptos also going to high. people are going to mining bitcoin and others also.
Activity: 23
My list of top ten altcoins against the year 2019 are these ones:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
IOTA
LTC
Ripple
Ada
Tronx
Digibyte
SC
Verge
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
I think that by the end of this year the market will be red. I hope that next year things will be much better. I just try not to panic and hold my coins.
Activity: 79
For some reason it seems to me that nothing special will happen next year. I hope that prices will go up in 2019, but the leading coins will remain the same.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
Which cryptos do you think might break into the top ten by next year?

In my opinion, crypto who will enter the top 10 in 2019 are: Dash, Binance Coin, and NEO, while those that fall on XRP, Stellar and Tether. This is according to the coinmarketcap rating. But this is only my estimation, it might be wrong.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I think bitcoin will remain in the first place. What will happen with the ether will watch together and it is very interesting. The rest of the coins will remain in the same order as today, it is possible that will come in the first position and other coins. Time will tell
For me the top 10 list by 2019 will be the same or maybe some of them replace by other new cryptocurrency. Nobody knows what might happen possible that all listed crypto will be remain in the list because most of them are have potential, so I think they not easy to replace by new crypto coming. But there are possibility if there's a new coin which is also have potential and many people are interested will replace to those last listed or replace to the last crypto.
Activity: 196
I think bitcoin will remain in the first place. What will happen with the ether will watch together and it is very interesting. The rest of the coins will remain in the same order as today, it is possible that will come in the first position and other coins. Time will tell
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe that the top ten 2019 will include, in addition to bitcoin, the ethereum, ripple, neo, eos and dash. I mean they have great prospects for development and growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Although I hope a new coin will emerge, I do not think there will be much change by 2019. Bitcoin has been very unpredictable, but it is still the first cryptocurrency and the best so far. Hopefully by next year the market has fully recovered, right?
I think list will remains same But its just some coins change its positions upward or downward but still remains in that top 10 list.
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the beginning of 2019 will not bring changes. Now that the market is constantly falling, it is impossible to distinguish trends. In the middle or at the end of 2019, perhaps the top will change.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
I feel some tokens and coins there now will be replaced with new solid and strong projects but it's only time that will tell. 2019 is just some few months ahead now. I will be back here to tell the story.
Activity: 2
In My opinion something new.
I read an article a while ago and I saw this new ICO in which had some great pontential. you can check out the Light Paper.

https://medium.com/watumoney/watumoney-litepaper-b036687b919
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
as we see the price reduction on old coins is very painful, the list of 10 famous coins is now experiencing a shock, we cannot predict how things will happen in 2019, we all forget (doge) what happened with this coin, when everything goes down doge flies very high, will doge be on the top 10 list? looks like yes
Pages:
Jump to: