Pages:
Author

Topic: What could be in the cryptocurrency top 10 list by 2019? - page 3. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Which cryptos do you think might break into the top ten by next year?
I think the ICOs which launch their mainet after developing the platform and switch from ERC-20 token to their native coin. But to do that, the market will need to go up not as now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I believe in NEO, DASH, NEM will have some improvement and breakthrough in 2019. They will go to the top 10. Their movement in value and market capitalization in the past has been very positive. It is breaking the balance between the needs of users and investors.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
top crypto currency in the market is not easy to change, unless there is a better altcoin that will be release this year just like what happen to ethereum and tron, as you can see, they easily climb their way up to top because they have a high trading volume in the market.
Activity: 180
I think altcoin's great development is a threat to the top coin. Maybe the position of coin top will change in the coming time.
Activity: 686
I think the list of top 10 will change. Ethereum will no longer be top 2 because of the situation ICO projects are constantly selling ETH more and more. There will be many changes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
It seems to me that the list will not change, because the capitalization of these tokens, which currently occupy that volume, has not changed much in percentage, probably everything will be the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Pages:
Jump to: