Pages:
Author

Topic: What Crypto coin should I buy and hold for 1 year? - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

Many many thanks in advance.

As a piece of advise, Don't concentrate all your hard earned money in one coin only or you could lose everything. Try to split your investment in several coins like monero litecoin Etherium classic IOTA and ofcource BTC. Have also time to search pre-launching of coins where they offer large discounts. Also take note, just invest what you could afford to loose. good luck!
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I have three cryptocurrencies in mind. First is bitcoin because it is the most valuable coin as of today. Second is ethereum which is also second to bitcoin and third is litecoin or monero coin. But if you want to be sure, bitcoin is the best choice.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
I want to buy a crypto coin. I don't have too much money. I want to invest something like 3k USD. Now I wonder what crypto coin should I buy and hold for almost one year. I want to hold that coin in this year, which is 2018 and I am planning to sell that in upcoming 2019. 2019 will be a big year for me, planning to get married  Cheesy  So please advice me and suggest me to the point.

Many many thanks in advance.
for me i will hold it in bitcoin price always increase every year just hold it and leave so you will panic if price drop
i also hold other token like universa , crypterium , titanium bar and denaro will be added in my porfolio sooner
i plan to hold bitcoin , ethereum and other token in the next few year and just hold it for a long time..
Activity: 308
Buy bitcoin but set your mind on it and don't sell even if the price dramatically drops
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
what if I advise you to buy altcoin, postoken
I think postoken is very suitable for your investment for one year, because currently enthusiastic investors are so high on this coin, now it costs $ 0.9 USD.
and I'm sure next year can reach the price of $ 80. I also buy postoken and I will hold it for one year.
Activity: 476
Id advice you to buy Ethereum and hold it as long a you can, this coin has a huge potential for future success and your money wont go to waste. for cheaper options you can consider XMR, NEO AND WAVES, Id strongly advice waves though, this coin is places with its potential backed with high profile investors such as Gazprombank
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
You can also buy other coin like ETH for shrot term and can earn goof profit,but if you think to buy BTC it will be more reliable because BTC community is large in no have many support from people across the globe.BTC is the only crypto which determine the whole Coin market cap,when BTC goes upward other coin also grow and vise versa.So its advisable to invest in BTC for long term and hold your investment till you reach your required return.Rate of return in BTC is much high as compared to other coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I also have coins for long term investment. Bitcoin is number one but I also have high hopes on DENT
Activity: 266
Yes, always in the cryptomir if looking at growth is better if there are spare money to buy and hold and then a year later to wonder how the currency has grown. This is success.
Activity: 118
Merit: 3
XMR. Monero is what Satoshi Nakamoto originally wanted for Bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
for me if i want to make any investment that i will leave for one i will prefer buying and keeping Bitcoin. because no matter what happen and the prize go down it must surely come back to the normal standard which it was before... and if it want to increase, even 5% increase is a big hug increase in any investment that you make to it.
Activity: 196
As a rule, crypto-currencies that get to the top only because of popularity, do not have a chance to stay there for a long time and then are "exposed" in the media - alas, only after their collapse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
These days it's not recommended to buy and hodl for a year. You should have to check and maybe sell when you see a profit. Then buy again in a dip. That way you can make the amount you need for the wedding. Just holding for a year without keeping an eye on the price, could turn into a surprise. Good or bad.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
No one has the correct answer to this question, because cryptocurrencies have different characteristics and serve different purposes. That’s is why people follow different coins based on their preferences and convictions. Some big cryptocurrencies (e.g. BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, DASH, etc.) are among them, however there is a bunch of other coins that are also very perspective. And no one knows which is the best one out of them  Undecided
Activity: 448
I do suggest you can hold Eth for 1year,hopefully get smart profit.
Activity: 263
if i would choose. i will choose bitcoin. bitcoin has been seen that in a year. you can earn a big profit that no other thing happen before. you can be a millionaire if you invest a small money. you just need to wait a year. so i would say that bitcoin is the best and bitcoin will lead all the way.
Activity: 161
Buy Bitcoin. It's the strongest and most likely to survive and grow by next year. It won't be the most increased in price, but it's the safest option for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
I think is better you buy coin Tokenomy and you defence selam one or two years, now it’s probably the coin kind of Tokenomy not so precious may after 1 or 2 years might Tokenomy will be the coin termahal like like the price bitcoin today, we’re already see if bitcoin once worthless but now it bitcoin has become the king of all the coin, perhaps Tokenomy will be the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Dont make such a long term investment, try to buy cheap coins and continually trade, grow your profiit by making the average between transactions, try BPS, a new cryptocoin from bitpaction.com.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Very much crypto that does have a good potential for us to buy and hold for several years.
But i believe in bitcoin and ethereum, because the coin is a coin that has a very good development from year to year so it is suitable for us to resist in the long run.
I think both coins will continue to survive and popular with having a very good value from year to year.
All options depend on you, but my advice if you want to invest for the long term and get a profit, bitcoin and ethereum be the best solution for you.
Pages:
Jump to: